What is the highest a Baritone guitar can be tuned?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
Just as high as a regular guitar, tuning is based on the strings, not the guitar.
Would you ____ me?
I would ___ me.
I would ___ me hard.
Quote by Hellraiser.
Just as high as a regular guitar, tuning is based on the strings, not the guitar.

I beg to differ, but baritones can get way lower tunings than regular guitars.
thats the whole reason to get a baritone is to do solely low tunings. why would you wanna do E standard with a baritone?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
thats the whole reason to get a baritone is to do solely low tunings. why would you wanna do E standard with a baritone?

I honestly have no interest in going to E standard. I just wanted to know how high it would go. Just kind of curious.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
E Standard on a B-tone would hurt, but i wonder how the sustain would be? or the pinch harmonics? would it effect that? just curious
Epi Les Paul/Swineshead Venom pickups
THD: UniValve Head
Lopo line 4x12/Celestion V30's @ 16ohms
Quote by Hellraiser.

That's not true. Scale length has a big effect on range. It's one reason basses are so low, along with the strings. If the strings made all the difference, baritones wouldn't even exist.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.