so me and 2 guys went and bought some about a week ago. one of my friends got this:

beretta 92 FS

and me and another friend got this (the one on the bottom):

SW 1911

so none of us did any research to see if these airsoft guns were any good as far as quality goes. All the guns we got were $40 but brought down to $20 for a sale. The thing is that one of my friends (the one who got the same gun as me) is returning his gun to get another one because he doesn't really like the one he already bought. So I'm just wondering, should I also return the one I bought and get some other one for $20? Or is the one I got really good for the price? Do you guys have any suggestions for better ones for like $20?

And we can only buy from big 5, so keep that in mind if you want to recommend one.
It doesn't really matter what kind of gun you have because they all break within a few weeks. Well the ones I've seen anyways.
SIG SPACE FOR RENT-MONEY NEEDED

Glen'sHeroicAct-
I take offense to the word sprockety.

Ewww. Get a gas powered one that actually looks real
This is just unacceptable:
[img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4410/unfairhy9.jpg[/img]
Quote by benndavey925
It doesn't really matter what kind of gun you have because they all break within a few weeks. Well the ones I've seen anyways.

Same

just shoot each other in the eyes and get it over with though, it's bound to happen.
yeah i had an airsoft gun like two years ago. my friend was holding it and it randomly broke, which was like a month after i got it. it was 20 bucks so no big deal. he felt bad though, and got me a new one for my birthday, and it broke in the same amount of time. so yeah it was a waste of money for me
sincerely,
daniel
Okay so should I return the gun I bought and look into getting a cheap gas one then? Like a $40 gas powered pistol or something?