The song is in my profile. Originally this song was 2 different songs, but I decided to join them together because I felt they sounded similar enough to. The second song starts at the middle acoustic bridge.
I want to know if I should keep them this way or separate them into 2 songs as they were originally. General crit is good too however!
It's 10 mins long, so only listen if you really have the time XD.

Thanks!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Interesting way of mixing the song... lead on left chords on right. The only thing i felt was missing were solos. It would've been really wicked if you had placed a couple of solos over the heavy part in the beginning. And in the end as the acoustic fade out is taking place, add a couple more bars and put an acoustic solo in. Then fade the solo out. The only thing other than that was that riffs with bends in the end, the bends sounded really odd and outta place. I would tell you the time that riff came in but i don't feel lik finding it in the 10 mins ahaha. Btw, do a bit more with the bass. It sounds like you just put that in there for the heck of it.

Overall, impressive work!

mind givin mine a crit? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656510