I really would like to now a bunch, because i can play songs like Teen Spirit, Back in Black (Without Solo) , You Give Love A Bad Name, And am trying to learn Sweet Child, which is taking a while. Also I've been playing A HECK OF A LOT for eight months
dani california solo is pretty easy and sounds harder than it is
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
"crossing the rubicon" from the human abstract...
John Petrucci Fanclub (Member #2), PM chase09 to join
Quote by Griff4444
"crossing the rubicon" from the human abstract...

good luck with anything by the human abstract!
Quote by Hardrockbryan
i like classic rock and hard rock, something with heavy beats, and insane solos

If you know your open chords, AC/DC is sooo easy. Crank the distortion & just follow along (Highway to Hell, You Shook Me All Night Long)
Joan Jett - I Love Rock & Roll (so simple)
Rick Springfield - Jesse's Girl
Bush - Machinehead
Black Sabbath - Iron Man (everything except the solos)
Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water (so easy, except solo)
Green Day - American Idiot, When I Come Around
POD - Boom
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
Foo Fighters - Everlong

btw, Sweet Child O Mine is not easy to learn. I tried to learn it when I was first playing & I still can't get it spot on...I've been playing for about 3 years now.
Wow, thanks, is there any song by slash easier than sweet child, cause ive been working on solo for a while, and havent made much progress
Quote by Hardrockbryan
Wow, thanks, is there any song by slash easier than sweet child, cause ive been working on solo for a while, and havent made much progress

Don't give up on it. But try Knockin on Heaven's Door - it's an easier solo.
Quote by ElmoChipshot
try the intro the she builds quick machines, its pretty easy and fun
got an accurate tab for it?
You've been playing for 8 months and that's all you can play? I've been playing as long and I can play lots of Master of Puppets by Metallica. You must not know how to practice. I only practice an hour a day, two on weekends.
Crowd Chant be Satriani

Probably my favorite song I just learned

=D
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Megazeke
You've been playing for 8 months and that's all you can play? I've been playing as long and I can play lots of Master of Puppets by Metallica. You must not know how to practice. I only practice an hour a day, two on weekends.

well aren't you just awesome. this thread was made to help the thead starter not to brag.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Hey, Im bringing this thread back to life, and no I dont only know those 4 i know TONS more, whether its modern metal/ rock, classic rock, hair metal, hard rock
Someone mentioned Master of Puppets...

It's actually not as hard as it sounds. (Not Kirk's solo. That's hard. I'm taking about the 8-odd minutes of rhythm, and the various interludes etc.)

Remember that it's like 90% down-picking, if you want it to sound right.
Jackson JS30KE
Roland Cube 30
try All Within My Hands- Metallica
its on St. Anger
straightforward to play