and about how much is it, i just sanded my neck and was wondering where i can pick some up. also, how much should i apply?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
you can get it at lowes or home depot its not too much less than 10$ for a small can i believe
Tung oil or tung oil finish? The latter can be obtained from lowe's or home depot, the first from the internet.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
which is better for applying for my neck? i was told in an earlier thread to use it but i dont know what it is :P
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Yeah, that was me. Honestly, if you don't have an opinion, you'll be fine with tung oil finish.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
ok, how much do i put on and how?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian

There should be instructions on the can. What I do is apply to a cloth, rub on tons (too much,) let it set for 10 minutes, and wipe off the excess, let set overnight, and repeat.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
i just put a couple drops in my hand and rub it in till it gets warm, then let it dry for a few hours and repeat, steel wooling it every few coats
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by Phillitalian

You can slop it on all you like, or be conservative. Just wipe the excess off. A word of CAUTION: The oil soaked cloths are potentially spontaneously combustible. Dispose of accordingly.