So, I play sousaphone for a marching band and there pretty heavy. So today the gooseneck was messed up on my sousaphone and i didnt have time to fix it and I held it awkwardly as i marched for 4 hours.

As i got out of the car when I returned home, my shoulder began to hurt excruciatingly. I think I pulled a muscle or something, and Ive got frozen peas on it now. Any advice?

And I think this is the first time ever icey hot actually applies.
Rest your shoulder. I play sousaphone too, and while I've never been exactly in this situation, my shoulder has hurt plenty of times and the only way to get it to stop is to rest it.

PS: Don't be such a baby.
Quote by self-made_page

PS: Don't be such a baby.

Im not, every other rehearsal Ive been fine, then I had to stretch weird to play today causa the gooseneck and i think I pulled something.
is it weird that ive been on UG long enough to expect a thread aobut a pulled penis muscle but when it wasnt i was disappointed?
seriously, put icey hot on it. it actually helps
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

y is this on a guitar website. wheni saw pulles muscle i thought it was from something 2 do with a guitar
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Im not, every other rehearsal Ive been fine, then I had to stretch weird to play today causa the gooseneck and i think I pulled something.

Yeah I know I was just messing with you. Playing a sousaphone sucks a lot of times, even my school's fiberglass practice ones get heavy after a while.
Quote by iron_maiden97
y is this on a guitar website. wheni saw pulles muscle i thought it was from something 2 do with a guitar

Psh. UG nub.

This is the pit.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
i put something called arctic heat on my chest and my back today.Its like ****ing icy hot on steroids it turned my skin bright pink.This stuff kicks icy hots ass
Quote by cappucino108