Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Beauty! Keep 'em coming!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Okay, maybe I'll ask here, try and make it slightly more legitimate. Anyway, what makes rotosounds so good? Sell me on them, GO! Also how much do they cost? I'm looking for some relatively cheap strings.
I used them religiously for a 2 years and they are really bright strings. They do sound good, and have a decent life too. I'm considering switching back to them now after my spell with EB Hybrids. They're a little tough on the fingers but I actually got more blisters from my nickel strings. They're pretty inexpensive too, cheaper than EB's in any case.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
count me in. i love my rotos
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Okay, maybe I'll ask here, try and make it slightly more legitimate. Anyway, what makes rotosounds so good? Sell me on them, GO! Also how much do they cost? I'm looking for some relatively cheap strings.

Users: Billy Sheehan, John Entwistle, Geddy Lee, Steve Harris, Roger Waters. Oh, and some punk named Jaco. Those strings are the things that gave him his tone (among others). Do you really need more info?

They have the best tone out of any string I've heard.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I'll join, I not only use Rotosound strings for my bass but for BOTH my electric guitars. Ooo ya.
Quote by Mwoit
I'll join, I not only use Rotosound strings for my bass but for BOTH my electric guitars. Ooo ya.

Which reminds me; the Beatles used Rotosound strings. Even Ringo.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by thefitz

^Does that mean Rotosound strings own? Yes.
Quote by thefitz

Genius!! LMAO! i've heard rumors that Elton John uses them also, but don't quote me on that.