or pitsacato. or pitzacato. the thig were your pluck the strings, usually or like a viola or something. I have been experimenting with it here lately, cuz Im awesome like that, and it sounds really sweet.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Where you play your guitar with a pizza.

You mean when you like pluck the string in a manner where it slaps the fretboard?
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
This guy's just trying to look smart. It's an already established technique. You're not the first.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I didnt say that I invented it, just I have never saw anyone do it with a guitar. And you are basically piching the string and pulling it off the fretboard the releasing it so it smacks the frets and makes an entirely different sound. abcdboy is just a loser, for saying that I sayed I invented. When I said " ,cuz Im awesome like that," most normal people would obviously know that i was just joking around, and having fun, put your prolly an Emo Elitist Prick.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

It makes the same sound as when you hook your finger under the string and yank it out, then release. I've done a bunch of these things, but haven't found any use for it yet.
It has an awesome funk kinda sound, I love it. smoke on the water actually sounds sweet.

I didn't think pizz. was making it so that the strings struck the neck. I thought that in the classical sense (on like the violin, etc.) it was just plucking a string with your fingers as opposed to bowing it.

If that's right, wouldn't that just make it the same as fingerpicking?
its spelled pizzicato,,,and it translates roughly to "with the fingers",,,,it has nothing to do with popping in a bass guitar way,
Phail...

Its a bowed instrument technique, so unless your jimmy page...your outta luck
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."