Hi. I'm thinking of buying a telecaster. My current guitar is a Yamaha gigmaker and it's dirty, pickups are messed up and stuff. So, a gigmaker kind looks like a stratocaster and maybe I'm tired of the look, but from what I heard there is much more comfort on the stratocaster. I could buy a telecaster. I know that Telecasters and Stratocasters have been rocking for years, so those are the only choices. I'm a small person btw. About 13 yrs of age.

I think I also broke my finger. Worse is it's my left index finger. I should take care of my fingers next time. I wish it would heal. It's been a day already.
1. wrong forum
2. telecasters are ugly
3. don't be a pussy play with your index finger anyway
4. if your a small person you get a JUNIOR guitar
Quote by iron.zeppelin
1. wrong forum
2. telecasters are ugly
3. don't be a pussy play with your index finger anyway
4. if your a small person you get a JUNIOR guitar

I use all four of my fingers. And I don't know what you mean by pussy play.

@metalcameron: I play GNR, Led Zeppelin, and stuff like that.
Teles aren't ugly
And he meant "Don't be a pussy, play with your index finger anyway"
a missing comma
And no, it's not the wrong forum, maybe you should go to the "right" forum and hang out there instead of flaming noobs for nothing.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
Teles aren't ugly
And he meant "Don't be a pussy, play with your index finger anyway"
a missing comma
And no, it's not the wrong forum, maybe you should go to the "right" forum and hang out there instead of flaming noobs for nothing.

Thanks. I'm wondering if Teles are good for rock because GNR and Led Zeppelin are rock bands.