this is a song about my friend, who pisses me off daily about this ****...i just wrote it and it was pretty much just to vent (i was soo pissed I just posted this in the wrong forum 2 minutes ago...haha)

Stories make no ****ing sense,
Depressing yourself over nothing at all
Shut the hell up and grow some balls
Life isn't fair, isn't fair at all

Stop your whining,
Please quit bitching
You complain about little things,
And nothing at all
Stop your whining,
Please quit your bitching
Shut the hell up,
And just take a fall

A girl you know, said she wont date you,
Suck it up you little bitch
You hit on a girl and her boyfriend got pissed,
He's not in the ****ing crips, so suck it up bitch
People laugh at you because of what you wear,
Dont complain about it, just dont give a ****!

Stop you whining,
Quit your bitching
You complain about little things,
And nothing at all
Stop you whining,
Please quit your bitching,
Just shut the hell up,
and grow some, ****ing balls
Check for "Taking a Picture (Won't capture this)
it could made a ****in great rap song
bro it is 100% hip hop
Rhymes
Above
Poetry
i know how you feel. nobody appreciates what they have and always have to have something to complain about. i went to my uncles funeral recently, and while it was really hard, it made me really thankful to be alive. because he was wasting away for months and still so happy and positive, yet here everyone is perfectly fine and miserable. WTF i say, WTF. i guess just try to be a positive influence to your friend and ignore them, when it's just for attention. oh and sorry i babble too much..
i get what you mean....but with my friend I just keep telling him to lighten up and not take things so seriously becuase you can't take every little thing that happens in life and let it get you down...thanks for the crits
i agree....take a hit and move on......im thinking maybe I should add another verse or a bridge or something...what do you people think?
Quote by Fallen_Misery
i agree....take a hit and move on......im thinking maybe I should add another verse or a bridge or something...what do you people think?

another bridge would be great
but pls be as good as this one
Rhymes
Above
Poetry
lol i vented all my anger so i dont know if another one will be as good as the last one
Quote by Fallen_Misery
lol i vented all my anger so i dont know if another one will be as good as the last one

if it isn't that good don't include it
try write another song
Rhymes
Above
Poetry
that sounds good...ill try tomorrow gotta get some sleep....school starts tomorrow ....but anyways thanks for all the crits guys...if you want me to crit any of yours just throw me a PM with a link