i know this game is old but i love it!

anyway. a bunch of pshycopaths in yellow raincoats put some **** in my face which knocked me out. then they took me to some room. all you can get to is a skateboard and a step ladder. any suggestions?
I....need.....

Orange Juice!!

Edit:

Run them over w/the skateboard and steal one of their swords. KILL EVERYONE.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Jesus Christ that's the best f*cking game ever made. Take the skateboard and ladder. Start kicking any cult ass that gets in your way. If you weapons break, it's time for some disembowel.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I hated that part, but i was maxed level so I took them out easily... god i gotta play that game now.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
That game rocked but it had no replayability. Can't wait for a sequel.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by SOADisdabest
run past them and knock any that are in your way with the stepladder and grab the sword at the front of the room

the sword breaks after i kill like...five of them.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
That game rocked but it had no replayability. Can't wait for a sequel.

THERE MAKING A SECOND ONE!!??
Quote by LtdB254

Haven't you heard? Capcom is making Dead Rising a franchise. There are going to be many sequels to come if they can keep it up.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Haven't you heard? Capcom is making Dead Rising a franchise. There are going to be many sequels to come if they can keep it up.

YAY!
Quote by LtdB254

Well, I'm assuming that they will. If a sequel isn't made, Capcom will be throwing away easy money.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Well, I'm assuming that they will. If a sequel isn't made, Capcom will be throwing away easy money.

yea..thats true. dead rising was like the first game for xbox 360, and in my opinion, the best.
Let's all just hope that they keep Frank for the sequels. They probably will trash him sooner or later. On the same note, what are you guys hoping for in the sequel?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Let's all just hope that they keep Frank for the sequels. They probably will trash him sooner or later. On the same note, what are you guys hoping for in the sequel?

mainly frank. hes my favorite video game character, lol. he kicks ass.
Dead Rising rocks!

Man, imagine if the sequel had co-op....
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"