Page 1 of 3
What was the most intimidating thing you've ever done to scare someone off?

I tornado kicked my friends hand in front of some random idiots that wanted to start something. Needless to say they ran like pussies.
Thanks for letting us know. I act civilized most of the time.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by d. b. cooper
Thanks for letting us know. I act civilized most of the time.

Acting civilized is for primates.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
... I got in a fight, won, and the kid was on the ground with all his friends around him jsut staring at me since everyone thought i would lose. I then proceeded to break his arm, it was easy since I was wearing boots... no one really messes with me anymore.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
uhmm, usually i just fight whoever wants to... first off fights are probably the biggest adrenaline rush in the world. second i love fighting. just knowing that you can take someon out without anything but your own hands..... pretty sweeeet
disasterpiece
i just stand there and look ugly

no one fights an ugly guy, nothing to lose
Some retarded kid in 6th grade tried to fight me. He bitch slapped my arms a few times then I hammered down my fist on his nose. He fell on to the floor and started crying like a bitch.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
One time, I was all like "GTFO N00BS" and they were like "0MG RUN AWAYSSSSS !!!!"
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
peed in a plastic bag and threatened to throw it on them.

needless to say that nobody messes with a guy holding a bag full of pee
Y'know how Aarseth ate Dead's brain in a brain stew, and made a necklace out of his skull.. .yeah... That was actually ME.
another time i pulled my guitar out and did a killer solo that blew their heads off, true story
*Checks new profile picture*

hmm.... Maybe !!
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by _testament_
Y'know how Aarseth ate Dead's brain in a brain stew, and made a necklace out of his skull.. .yeah... That was actually ME.

That was Euronymous. Though my favorite part of that story is "Excuse all the blood."
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by metalisbest
... I got in a fight, won, and the kid was on the ground with all his friends around him jsut staring at me since everyone thought i would lose. I then proceeded to break his arm, it was easy since I was wearing boots... no one really messes with me anymore.

So what was the point of breaking his arm? After you had already proved your point and clearly won.

You're a fucking faggot.

I for one, would never run from a kid that did a tornado kick to scare me, so you must have been pressing on some really pussy kids.

I also don't think I'd try to scare someone off. If I didn't think I could kick their ass, I would be humble, and if I could kick their ass, and they angered me, I would punch them in the head.

I like the fact that everyone that is boasting about their fights, are still calling these other kids pussies, which proves they're still boosting their own confidence.
I killed a man once
and then i ate him
i didnt even use steak sauce
thats badass

Quote by stringmagician
So what was the point of breaking his arm? After you had already proved your point and clearly won.

You're a fucking faggot.

I for one, would never run from a kid that did a tornado kick to scare me, so you must have been pressing on some really pussy kids.

I also don't think I'd try to scare someone off. If I didn't think I could kick their ass, I would be humble, and if I could kick their ass, and they angered me, I would punch them in the head.

I like the fact that everyone that is boasting about their fights, are still calling these other kids pussies, which proves they're still boosting their own confidence.

Well you're just a natural born detective aren't you?
Quote by FireItUp714
I killed a man once
and then i ate him
i didnt even use steak sauce
thats badass

Quote by UndeadPaperclip
That was Euronymous. Though my favorite part of that story is "Excuse all the blood."

pssst. Euronymous is Øystein Aarseth .. and yeah i concur! Also, that is really badass to have eaten someones brain .. but truly disturbing.
I dont need proof that I'm a bad ass. You all know it.

...right?

I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Last edited by Musical Meds at Aug 23, 2007,
Quote by _testament_
pssst. Euronymous is Øystein Aarseth .. and yeah i concur! Also, that is really badass to have eaten someones brain .. but truly disturbing.

I remember hearing once that if you eat the brain of a member of your own species, you get some sort of disease and die. And it's hard to be badass when you're dead.

Unless...being dead makes you more badass...
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
I ground up a kid's parents into chili then had him unknowingly eat them.

I was waiting for someone to say that.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by Gunpowder
I remember hearing once that if you eat the brain of a member of your own species, you get some sort of disease and die. And it's hard to be badass when you're dead.

Unless...being dead makes you more badass...

ZOMBIES!!!! but fast zombies from dawn of dead remake or 28 days/weeks... slow zombies are pussie zombies.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die once.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
There was a guy in my english/lit class (9th grade) that I was always nice too, when he didn't have things for the class I'd lend them to him. Turns out when I started going out with a girl in that class that he was into her too. He was hassling me later on and wouldn't leave me alone even when I tried ignoring him, so then I turned around and punched him in the stomach and he got a sort of suprised look on his face, when he was bending over grabbing his stomach I punched him on the side of his jaw and walked away.

That's the only fight I've ever been in outside of 5th grade, I'm nowhere near badass
Quote by stringmagician

I'm just doing it for the lulz? (and for the sake of creating an original thread arrg )
Me and my freind were walking along the street minding our own business and some kids walked by and yelled "yeah, hail satan, fags!" and laughed (I was wearing a Slayer shirt and he was wearing a Behemoth shirt btw). So as they walked away we turned and followed them at a quick pace trying very hard to look evil and menacing lol. They kept turning around and getting scared when we followed for like 20 feet and then broke into a run and left.
We ran too though, and eventually they entered a fancy hotel where they ran directly to their parents and were practically sobbing. By the time we entered (by this time we really were just following them for the hell of it) the parents were ready to have us killed so we just said "what? We're staying here too you know!" and gave the guys a final evil glare before leaving.
It was pretty lame all in all, but it was fun seeing as we had nothing else to do that day.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by metalisbest
ZOMBIES!!!! but fast zombies from dawn of dead remake or 28 days/weeks... slow zombies are pussie zombies.

Pssh. Dawn of the Dead zombies are wimps compared to the ultra-slow Shaun of the Dead zombies.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by _testament_

Jesus mother of christ you're right. Its just rare you actually hear him called Aarseth.

I am ashamed

Edit:
Quote by Gunpowder

You're thinking of kuru, which has only been encountered in one tribe that liked to eat the brains of already rotting corpses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_%28disease%29)
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Last edited by UndeadPaperclip at Aug 23, 2007,
I once stole Frenchy's ban hammer, and threatened to use it on anyone who opposed me.

Soon after, I was forced to return it.
I beat Megaman X in 53 minutes one time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Gunpowder
Pssh. Dawn of the Dead zombies are wimps compared to the ultra-slow Shaun of the Dead zombies.

Which are super-wimps compared to....

CRIMSON HEADS.

*hopes someone gets reference*
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Page 1 of 3