Page 1 of 2
I don't mean where the heel is close to the knee, I mean like this:

I'll admit it; I do. I think we can all admit it is comfortable.
women do it because obviously theres nothing in between there... men who do it, well, have small nuts.
if you cross like in the picture above your a fag. If you put one leg up and have just your foot rest on the other thigh, its more masculan since you have room for your ****.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
sitting like that doesnt even affect your nuts, so good job trying to make every one think ur cool...i sit like that all the time, but yea it looks faggy so i dont do it in public
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
yes, i do. i know it's supposed to be feminine and such, but sometimes i just can't get comfortable with the heel near the knee, so i cross them completely. especially when i'm playing guitar. i don't really care if anyone sees while i'm playing guitar, like my teacher or anything, cuz one, i think the guitar hides it a bit and makes it less noticeable, and two, i'm playing guitar.

oh, and if you really care what people might say or think if you sit a way that's comfortable to you, you care too much about other people.
I don't do it, but I must admit, it is comfortable.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
yes, i do. i know it's supposed to be feminine and such, but sometimes i just can't get comfortable with the heel near the knee, so i cross them completely. especially when i'm playing guitar. i don't really care if anyone sees while i'm playing guitar, like my teacher or anything, cuz one, i think the guitar hides it a bit and makes it less noticeable, and two, i'm playing guitar.

oh, and if you really care what people might say or think if you sit a way that's comfortable to you, you care too much about other people.

ANOTHER EXCELLANT POINT!!!! CONGRATS ON THAT ONE!!!

Next topic: Is picking your nose and eating it in public socially acceptable?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

i saw billy sheehan play with his legs crossed. Then i tried it and thought it was pretty comfortable.
The only "faggy" thing about that picture is the fact that Conan is staring at whatshisface's parts.

If your upper knee is directly above the lower knee, it's not uncomfortable. Bring the upper knee any closer to your junk and it gets incomfortable.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
i actually sit on one leg, like bend it under so im sitting on it and the other foot/leg is down on the floor
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I saw Ozzy on there doing that. Who's to say that it's faggy when Ozzy does it?
WHOOOOO CONAN!...
And no, I dont, my legs are too long/inflexible and it hurts like a bitch. Heel to heel is excellent though, very comfortable.
i cant sit like that
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by Will_Minus
The only "faggy" thing about that picture is the fact that Conan is staring at whatshisface's parts.

If your upper knee is directly above the lower knee, it's not uncomfortable. Bring the upper knee any closer to your junk and it gets incomfortable.

He's actually staring at the faggy way he's sitting.

Kidding! That was a joke!

I actually do sit like that sometimes, and it's not as terribly uncomfortable as it looks.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
With my feet, not my thighs
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by metalisbest
if you cross like in the picture above your a fag. If you put one leg up and have just your foot rest on the other thigh, its more masculan since you have room for your ****.

winnar. you win 1000 internets.

Just leave some space between so it doesn't seem that you're a ball less tard.
Quote by metalisbest

That's what i do, otherwise i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to produce offspring...
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by metalisbest

let's take a minute to look at the apparent faults in that insult.
one, what makes picking your nose socially unacceptable? hmm, it's most likely the fact that you both
1. have to dig a piece of bacteria infested mucus out of your nose.
2. have to put that mucus somewhere.

what makes sitting with your legs crossed socially unacceptable? hmm, most likely the fact that women do it because it's so comfortable. now why should men not be able to do something because women do it? is it because they're so unsure of their level of masculinity, they need to separate their actions from those of women? whatever the reasons, they certainly don't affect society in the same way booger picking does.

also, if people really need to pick a booger, they should feel free to pick away. they should probably put it in a trashcan, and wash their hands afterwards, but if they need to, i don't see why they can't in a manner that is perfectly hygenic without being thought of as barbaric or weird.
god forbid someone do something that's necessary to make themselves more comfortable. it's like a bunch of grade-schoolers ridiculing a poor child because he accidentally farted slightly after a sneeze or something.
Yes. The pressure raises the nuts so it doesn't hurt, it's comfortable, and I don't care if it looks faggy.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by metalisbest

Sigged

on topic: I'm a girl, so I can sit like that whenever i want!
no, i sit with my ankle on my knee.

the way you are showing is how girls sit.

i think its uncomfortable anyway.
I'll honestly say that for me, attempting to do that hurts like hell. Plus it looks gay. I do however cross my legs in the ankle on the knee method.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by The Madcap
I don't mean where the heel is close to the knee, I mean like this:

I'll admit it; I do. I think we can all admit it is comfortable.

away from the thread is that nikki sixx for your avatar?
i can cross cross my legs..

i never knew it was so abnormal for a guy to be able to do so.
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
I sometimes sit with that figure 4 position.

Like, my left or right leg is crossed over my other leg, but not like "Exhibit A", it just looks like a 4.

What I call "Standard Male Leg Crossing".
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It's effing retarded how peopl say it hurts your balls. Unless your balls haven't dropped yet, it doesn't hurt (even if they haven't but i'm not sure 'bout that)... it's perfectly comfortable.. i do it all the time.
i sit with my legs crossed at the knee, its not so bad, i mean i'm more laid back, and comfortable, but meh, its just me i spose,
WORLDS LARGEST NAPALM DEATH FAN
I do find it uncomfortable... I can't see how you all would do without getting your balls/penis in a uncomfortable position.... I guess tight jeans ftl. :P: Especially when you're on a bike with a small seat, who's with me!?
I sit with my ankle on my leg when I'm playing guitar. Also when I'm sitting on the floor I can't cross my legs so both my legs go one way and that looks feminane, but it's really comfortable.
If you do it in a public situation, it makes you seem stiff but I guess it's alright if you're at home.
Page 1 of 2