So I was watching some TV when the darn Comcast cable card glitched up again and so it's only letting me watching channel "1" which is QVC.

well it seems Velcro Shoes are back in style because they were selling some adult size ones for a while $50...

oh and for the guys who say "pics or it didn't happen" I managed to take a pic of the TV screen:

Those looks like shoes people with down sydrome wear, lol.

I have a pair that light up wen you walk from he 90`s, just in case they are cool agian though.
Last edited by -jeff- at Aug 23, 2007,
I dont like velcro shoes.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
it has the word "therapeutic" in the description - probably not the thing to follow for fashion =P
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I wish I could have my Power Ranger velcro sneaks from Payless back from my childhood. Those puppies got a beating on the playground but held together for a whole school year!
Wait, you go to QVC to find out whats in style? Are you psychotic?
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by burndttoast
I wish I could have my Power Ranger velcro sneaks from Payless back from my childhood. Those puppies got a beating on the playground but held together for a whole school year!

L.A lights was were it was at, i had 4 pairs and still have one pair somewere.
I wore velcro shoes for about 2 years from 6-8. I got some shoes that had laces and when I wore them in school, the laces came undone in gym class. The teacher told me to tie them up, and when I went to do it, I discovered that I had forgot how to tie my shoes. He called my mom's beeper as an emergency, and made sure the whole class knew I couldn't tie my shoes.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Pfft Phil be no wearing of velcro trainers UNLESS they have the flashing lights that go on when you stand on them and flash on and off when you run
i like how it just says SPORT intead of some brand or something.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
What do you mean BACK in style? You're saying it like they used to be IN style?!?

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
Ugh, I can go along with some things that are so bad they're awesome, but this is just silly. They make you look like a retard.
YES!! Velcro is so awesome! I hate strings! Anyways, do the velcro with light up bottoms count?
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.