I didn't see this posted, but got this off the seventring forumsgerman links, but pictures and specs on the site and you can translate the website)
Pod X3

Pod X3 Live

Spider Valve

Spider Jam

I want to see how the spider valve shapes up.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Despite the Spider's... reputation, I'd consider trying the Valve one.
even though the spider is valve, it will suck:P
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone

How do you know? Ever played one?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Ferrarone

prejudice is an aweful thing..
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
prejudice is an aweful thing..

Sad thing is that everyone does it with Line 6 amps. They make the whole brand sound like crap, but they're really not bad amps.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
Sad thing is that everyone does it with Line 6 amps. They make the whole brand sound like crap, but they're really not bad amps.

totally agree...I guess the thing with any brand is that they are judged by their most common and marketed product which is also often their lowest model.

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by Stentroll

Actually, Line 6 is generally loved on these forums, most just hate the Spider series.
if the new spider was anything decent, they probably wouldnt have branded it a spider.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
spiders don't suck, get over it, i've played them and they're not as good as a tube amp, but still, sound "decent"

i'm going to take a look at the valve one, seems like a good idea

btw, links aren't working
The problem is that modeling technology in general sounds inferior to a good tube amp and some analog pedals. A lot of these modeling amps cost as much as a tube combo. That's why some players (including myself) hate modeling. Just my opinion.
^Also, the thing about a lot of theses small amps is that they're fine for little practice amps, like 10-15 watt models designed for bedroom use. But once you start getting into the price range of the huge 120 watt versions (that a lot of people look at because they think "Oh look, big and loud!") you can get a much better amp for the price. Generally.

Eg. MG Halfstack is like $750. You could get a much better amp for that much.
the only thing line 6 has done thats good and thats comes to my mind now is the DL4 and the Pod, but not amps

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone
the only thing line 6 has done thats good and thats comes to my mind now is the DL4 and the Pod, but not amps

vetta? flextone?

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
vetta? flextone?

personally, i dont want a digital amp at that price

tubes FTW

Quote by Ferrarone
personally, i dont want a digital amp at that price

tubes FTW

You're just covering your ass because you've never played the Vetta or Flextone. They've also got the Variax guitars, which are pretty nifty pieces of equipment.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
You're just covering your ass because you've never played the Vetta or Flextone. They've also got the Variax guitars, which are pretty nifty pieces of equipment.

i have heard them, and i have to say that im not impressed at all.

when it comes to guitars and amps, im a bit of a traditionalist

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

Dude thos Variax are fun as hell to play. It's like a cheap VG strat lol. Anyways, I don't get these losers who bash on the new valve. It's new, so most of these people who bash it don't know what they are talking about.
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
Spiders are not as good as tube amps, but that doesn't make them bad. It's like saying anything lower than tube sucks, when there are still some solid state amps that are great for home practice. I bet most people who bash them haven't even played them.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!