what type of metal and shred?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Think rhythm tone like Opeth's and lead like Symphony X. Decent cleans would be great as well
^ could you give us some youtube links to those tones?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I know Opeth is using Laney GH for that show

And I think SX is using a Vetta II (not sure on that one)
i haven't tried the laney gh- if it will do those tones (it certainly might), that might be your cheapest option, with maybe the framus 2x12 with v30's.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you have $950 why don't you just get a Mesa Rectoverb 2x12?

100 watts, Dual Rectifier, 2x12.....All in one.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by chase312
If you have $950 why don't you just get a Mesa Rectoverb 2x12?

100 watts, Dual Rectifier, 2x12.....All in one.

Because mesas are far more expensive in the UK than in america.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music