well ive played the ec-1000.. i like it its really light but i like hitting the high notes and its hard fro me with the ec-1000.. if u like hitting high notes get the other... other than that i can't help you =D
based purely on looks (its an esp, its gonna be good what ever model)
i'd say the v's.

they are the sexiest thing i've seen since man invented sex.

shame they aren't made in left-handed
the H series looks better than EC to me

i haven't played either though

have you tried looking at ones with the almighty whammy bar?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
the H series looks better than EC to me

i haven't played either though

have you tried looking at ones with the almighty whammy bar?

Yeah Ive looked at the ibanez s series but i just couldnt find one i liked
For my preferences the Deluxe looks killer and has decent specs. Normally I go for a double-cut but in this case the cutaway looks like it allows decent upper fret access.
I have played the EC-1000 and I have the earlier model of the H-1001 (I have the H-1000, only difference is the headstock... so ugly now...). Anyway, the H-1000 plays really really really nice. Access to higher frets is amazing!!! On The EC it's just not as good for some reason. Are you looking at the EMG or Seymour Duncan one?

pepsi
When did they start making the EC1000 in Blue....

And in green???

Lovely
Diezel, Motherfucker
I say the EC. No reason really. Thats what i would choose, though they are both good guitars
the ec, ive played one before there nice
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Quote by mh400nt
When did they start making the EC1000 in Blue....

And in green???

Lovely

That blue looks really cool
I dont know how close a EC and a LP come into comparison but I own a LP, and I experience this guitar as: trustworthy , having a hell of a lot tone(which I like (: ) due to the body partly,has a nice and easy bridge, no jumbo frets and weighs a ton after an hour of playing (only con ive noticed up til now).I guess the H model is more lightweight and easy style playing, lots of comfort, and I guess it also has nice tone due to the emg pickups. I think you need to look at the pros and cons ver carefully and decide what you really want out of a guitar.
god the h-1001's headstock looks ugly compared to the old h-1000 headstock.
why did esp do it.

i choose ec-1000, just because i hate the new headstock on the h-1001 i hate it so much it has actually stopped me from buying one.

mmm that blue and green look very very nice.

but either way you are going to get a good guitar.
The EC100 but in Black Cherry.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.