So you guys know those cans of air or w/e (idk whats in it) that you use to clean off keyboards and stuff? why is it that when you flip it upside down its cold? whats in those?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
nothing good trust me i have a chemical burn scar thing on my arm from my friend who sprayed it on my arm for 10 sec while i was asleep
Send me off to bed forevermore.
i would simply reply "icy hot" but i'm not sure that would get a great reaction...
who knows... it's damn fun to mess around with, though
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
Actually, it's a great way to kill flying bugs - I once used it on a bee that had invaded my bathroom. If you catch it in the spray of cold, I guess its wings ice over or whatever and it'll drop to the ground, and you can squish it.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
you guys are google....
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
be sure not to spray it long. Even if you don't flip it upside down it'll get frickin' cold. Warning label says: Caution may cause frost bite
its CO2!!!! look it up... just look up Carbon Dioxide and you'll understand... GOOGLE!!!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
lol Idiots (chavs,tools,neds) thought they act all hard by seeing who could spray deodrant on their fingers for longer O.o ****ing retards
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
The cold can might cause frost bite. I'm not sure about the air that is coming out