looking to pick up a chorus pedal to add to my board. wanna use to add some color to a bluesy sound, similar to andy timmons. also want to add it on my distortion channel to get some satriani tones.

basically i'm asking what chorus pedals do you guys use, and which one would fit my needs best.

i want quality ones, true bypass, nothing thats gonna kill my tone when not in use.

price limit $125, no problem with used gear.
well, small clone is a standard around here...i have one, but i havent tried many others...mine is okay though. Nothing groundbreaking, but does the job the occasional times i use it.

i dont know if its true bypass but i hear good things about the BOSS CE-5
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

^It isn't true bypass, but it is a good pedal from what I've heard.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
The TC Electronic chorus pedal has an amazing reputation, Eric Johnston uses one. May be a bit over budget, but if you want really high quality then you can't go wrong. Hunt ebay for a Boss CE-2, would probobly be cheaper, and is supposedly amazing. Small Clones are great, but in your budget theres much better to be had IMO.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30