I've been looking at the PS-900 and the PS-970.

I'm just looking to see what the reviews are on these guitars. I've been thinking about getting one.
Washburn Dime 333, Ibanez RG7620, LTD MH250NT w/ EMG 89x's
Modded Boss Metal Zone, Boss CE-5, DD-3, Intellifex
Jet City JCA2112RC, ADA MP-1 Preamp,
GK 400RB Bass head
Marshall and Ampeg 4x12 cabs
Yet another Agile thread

I have a couple ALs and an ST-1000 and they are great instruments. I would guess the PS900 is around the quality of an AL-2500. Pickups might not be the greatest but it should be pretty solid and nice for the money. Another thing, the tops on the blue ones that I've seen pictures of looks like a lighter shade of blue than the pictures on Rondo.

As far as the 970 goes I have no idea on how good the floyd is, its probably not total trash, but its probably not the same as an OFR or at least a Gotoh.

Most reviews of the 900 on HC say its a good axe.
the PS-900 should be around the quality of the AL-3100's, i love my agile, and it's a low(er) end one, but every thing's great on it except the pickups, which blow, but it is quite a player

if you like floyds, most deffinatley get the PS-970
Quote by Axecutioner
Yet another Agile thread

I have a couple ALs and an ST-1000 and they are great instruments. I would guess the PS900 is around the quality of an AL-2500. Pickups might not be the greatest but it should be pretty solid and nice for the money. Another thing, the tops on the blue ones that I've seen pictures of looks like a lighter shade of blue than the pictures on Rondo.

As far as the 970 goes I have no idea on how good the floyd is, its probably not total trash, but its probably not the same as an OFR or at least a Gotoh.

Cool, I'm mainly concerned with the overall quality of construction and playability. I can change out the pickups, and shell out for an original Floyd if I have to. In fact I love doing that stuff.

I've also thought about getting an AL series as well.
GK 400RB Bass head
Well the Agiles are very solid instruments. The build quality is usually great. Sometimes you get problems like an improperly cut nut but overall the base instrument is well worth it. Heck you might even like the stock pickups.
I bought an AL2000 not too long ago. She looked absolutely beautiful and played pretty well. Nothing that special but for the $200 I paid for her she was definitely a good guitar. The only thing I would've done was switch the pickups out but I eventually traded her.
Quote by Axecutioner
Yet another Agile thread

You've been here for two weeks and you're sick of agile threads?
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I have a PS-900 and I'm very pleased with it. It arrived with a nut that was too high, and the action and intonation sucked big time because of it. I should have returned it, but I didn't realize I could. But once I got a new nut put in it plays and feels AWESOME.

You should probably plan on replacing the pickups, especially the neck one, though. Aside from that however it's a pretty solid axe, especially for $300 or whatever it is. Stays in tune, plays smoothly, feels great, etc.

Edit: Don't get the black one, it looks lamer in person.
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

Quote by Axecutioner
Yet another Agile thread

ill bet your using a multiple account
Quote by bWsWwrestler
also is it just to picture or are the agile bodys much fatter then epi's

^^^
Yeah, I've been wondering about that. Are the AL's somewhat wider than les pauls, or is it that they just took the photo from a weird angle?
GK 400RB Bass head
I did some research and both a Gibson LP and Agile AL are supposed to be 13" wide at the widest point of the body. The only real difference in body shape is that the Agile has a stubbier horn than Gibsons/Epis unless its an old pre-2003, I think, Agile.
they're about an inch in total wider than epiphone's, but it's not noticable, i didn't notice until i measured