im not sure if this is the right place, but i just recorded a lick using windows sound recorder, and the only way to put it up on this site is to turn it into a mp3, how do i go about doing that?
iTunes FTW!
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
go to download.com and search for a file converter
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Google up a software called SUPER. It converts lots of different audio and video formats.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
Use either windows media player or ITunes and go to tools in Media Player and options look in the ripping music tab in ITunes simply import the wave file right click it and select the convert to MP3 option its right there in the right click menu and you should be good to go
The Don's Gear
--------------------
GUITARS:
Fender Classic Player '50s Stratocaster (2 tone sunburst)
Epiphone G-400 Custom w/Maestro Trem (Black w/Gold hardware)

AMP:
Crate 15W

EFFECTS:
Boss ME-50
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Quote by donjuanjulio
Use either windows media player or ITunes and go to tools in Media Player and options look in the ripping music tab in ITunes simply import the wave file right click it and select the convert to MP3 option its right there in the right click menu and you should be good to go

The only selection it has is convert to aac
Quote by walkingonspikes
Google up a software called SUPER. It converts lots of different audio and video formats.

+1
That program is amazing (and free)!