Anyone? I've had a bag in my garage for a couple years now, always loved beating the crap out of it. Today, actually, i got a stand so i could practice during the winter, it has a opposite side attachment and i also got a speed bag. I've been big into MMA and boxing for a few years, got a few lessons from one of my cousins, he taught me the form, i worked on it with him for awhile then i just took to to my garage.

I've recently been getting in to judo a lot. Had my first real test of ability last night. My friend told me before we ever left for the pool hall that if anyone tried to start something, we'd only use judo throws. Well let me say, this poor fool had no idea what to do, haha. He spent most of his time getting up and eventually walked away. I was really surprised i didn't need to punch him. Really though, i have no clue why he wanted to fight me.. poor kid looked like he weighed less then a 10-speed.
Yeah I used to box about a year ago. Got me fit, now I don't box anymore but continue the workouts
I was trained in boxing for about 2 years in a gym, then life and school got in the way. =/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
judo's pretty cool, i htink i got to yellow, was about to do blue but my heart wasnt in it
ya i like not hitting ppl
althought it is very satisfieing
I've got a punchbag (just for the hell of it) but I'll be joining a boxing club when I make it into the Army.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by stumtk
ive been in Tae Kwon Do for 12 years now and still goin.

Yeah, that really is a hardcore sport. What kind of system do they use to show experience and level and whatnot. Is it the same belt system as other fighting arts? Sorry, i haven't got into tae kwon do much really. Anyways, what are you ranked among your peers?
I used to do TKD, and I weight-lift regularly.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by stephen_rettie
judo's pretty cool, i htink i got to yellow, was about to do blue but my heart wasnt in it
ya i like not hitting ppl
althought it is very satisfieing

even though yu do not strike people in judo EDIT: not to mention, after your yellow comes orange, then green, then blue. if you were going from yellow to blue your club needs looking at.

i'm 15 and a brown belt (1st kyu) in judo, and i'm the bushido organisation national champ for my weight group. But BJC is where it's at for competition fighting

any judoka in UG?
wat.
Last edited by technocheese at Aug 23, 2007,
I started Muay Thai a little while back, probably one of the most effective fighting styles around. It's like kick boxing, but to the extreme!
Quote by crazykid3000
I started Muay Thai a little while back, probably one of the most effective fighting styles around. It's like kick boxing, but to the extreme!

Yeah, Muay Thai is brutal. Elbows and knee strikes are sooo effective. I've never actually KO'd anyone with a knee, in the ring or in real life, but i did knock this big steroid pushing guy out with an elbow.

Muay Thai is the reason my cousin has his own MMA class.
yeah i did tae kwon do for a few years then i found it got repetetive when i got to blue belt so i quit kinda miss it now though
just lift weights/workout alot now which keeps me fit i suppose
Quote by Derek <3's You!
Yeah, that really is a hardcore sport. What kind of system do they use to show experience and level and whatnot. Is it the same belt system as other fighting arts? Sorry, i haven't got into tae kwon do much really. Anyways, what are you ranked among your peers?

I have a 2nd Dan black belt in ITF(international) and a 1st Dan black belt in WTF(World Tae Kwon Do Federation)