hi everyone. i saw this guitar and it looks awesome to me. i play mainly hard rock and metal, but it wouldn't hurt to have some good clean sound. i've tried it in the shop, and it kicks ass! i didn't think it would, but i like it!
some comments? do you have any suggestions? thanks in advance :P
I like it. worth the $300. trust me. only problem is you cant play sitting down while plugged in.
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
nice! you know, i tried some ibanez rg (don't remember wich one, though), and sounded kinda "anonymous", but i actually liked the js30rr sound. however, i guess it's an upgradable baby, aint it? when i'll need something more, maybe i will just need to change pups. i guess xD
I played one, it sounded fine, but the shape was strange. You need to be standing to play one.
well, i tried it sitting as well, and i can't say it was really comfortable, but that's not so terrible. i was too excited and didn't know how to put it, maybe. but if you put the upper wing on the leg, perhaps...
Quote by Adhrast
well, i tried it sitting as well, and i can't say it was really comfortable, but that's not so terrible. i was too excited and didn't know how to put it, maybe. but if you put the upper wing on the leg, perhaps...

That's exactly how you're supposed to play a Randy while sitting.

To the TS, if you like it, then go for it. Be happy that a $300 guitar makes you happy.
Quote by Adhrast

Yeah its kind of like riding a fat chick.
Quote by Axis337
Yeah its kind of like riding a fat chick.

LOL!! this goes to sig xD
on the subject of playing it standing up, does anyone know if the guitar is neck-heavy or body-heavy ?
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).