ok im looking For a good effects processor to practice with.(headphone amp?) i was thinking something nice and cheap for now(first i wanted a boss gt 8,but now i want something cheaper,then use more money to save and get a mesa boogie) but i was thinking about a Korg Pandora
are they any good for headphone practice?Thats all i really want it for.or would a Line 6 pocketpod be a better choice,dont really wanna deal with line 6 though so what do you guys recomend(other than these two)
Behringer V-amp 2. tried it out with many guitars, and u can get some good sounds out of it, even thru headphone. I like it, and it generally runs for only $100. so u get a good deal.
really isnt that the pod ripoff thingy is it really that good for 100 bux?
Stop absorbing all the Line 6 sucks bull****. The spider series sucks, get it straight. If you've ever played a Vetta, you'd be singing a different tune.

Secondly, there are a few bands that used the PODxt Pro as a rack into a tube power amp and have got great tone, like Meshuggah, Lenny Kravitz, etc. Even Matt Bellamy uses the podxt live for some effects. MEtallica uses the Variax guitars for the acoustic segments, and metallica, U2, and so many more artists use the Line 6 DL-4 delay, and it sounds amazing.

The pocket pod is sufficient for practice.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
im not saying it sucked man(well i sorta did) but iono which would be beter the korg would be cool cause it has a drum machine but dunno bout the pocketpod,i dont like most the presets on there,can you still delete those and make your own?
Yep, you can make your own presets. The pod has better modeling, from what I've heard, but the pandora is more of a total recording package, with the drum machine and everything, but for practice, I'd go with the pod.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra