Hey I recently looked into throwing a Tremolo bar on one of the worst guitars to try and do so with: my Gibson Flying V.

It took looking, but I came down to two possible options in putting this on my guitar.

Could you guys give me some advice on what to do?

I could go with the premium way:

Click Here

Or the less certain, cheaper alternative:

Click Here (Again)

I'm not as sure of how the second one works, but the Stetsbar is absolutely premium, and requires NO Bolts, Nuts, Screws, or dare I say.... Drilling

Thing is, I've been saving for awhile.

I have enough to get the premium one, but I also as of now have no distortion pedal, so I'd be blowing all the money on the Trem bar.

I'm an absolute finatic of Trem Bars and having a V, I always felt crippled, but this bar would fix everything.

PLEASE lend some advice!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Gear:
-Krank Krankenstein JR 50W
-Orange PPC112 w/ Celestion Vintage 30
-Gibson Les Paul Studio (white)
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird
go w/ the Stetsbar. The other one seems more like a Bigsby style, only letting u do smaller vibrato, and not divebombs and stuff like that. the Stetsbar probably has a wider range.
Quote by qotsa1998
go w/ the Stetsbar. The other one seems more like a Bigsby style, only letting u do smaller vibrato, and not divebombs and stuff like that. the Stetsbar probably has a wider range.

NVM they both look kinda bad to me

Why do you need a distortion pedal if you have a "Marshall AVT100X Tube Amp 100W"?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Last edited by Woogles at Aug 23, 2007,
Hmm yea I think I'll go with the Stetsbar.

And well, I like my amp, it's got 16, but I want to do the more crazy stuff.

The AVTX I have comes with Chorus, Flange, Delay, Reverb, Speed, Decay, and the rest are all different echoes. It does have "16 Different Effects!" but basically it's only 6. A little misleading.

Anyways, the Stetsbar looks pretty legit. I mean, it's a floating bridge, no altering required (so it won't "Rap the resale" value)

But I guess it's for the best, I should stay more to the basics in terms of playing, so that I don't have to use my pedal as crutches ya know?

Having a Trem bar let's me do more innovative things.

Thank you both of you for your input VERY much!!!!
Gear:
-Krank Krankenstein JR 50W
-Orange PPC112 w/ Celestion Vintage 30
-Gibson Les Paul Studio (white)
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird