so... i bought this ****ty little strobe light a while back... and it made jammin so much funner... i dunno... it was great... anyways thats besides the point... one time it just stopped working and i dont know whats wrong with it... if its the bulb or the strobe tube.

its an american dj S-81 mini strobe...

if anyone who knows anything about strobes could shed some light on the situation that would be GREAT.

thanks
"Lies, sanctions, and cruise missles have never created a free and just society. Only everyday people can do that." -Zack de la Rocha

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Quote by bodec_

if anyone who knows anything about strobes could shed some light on the situation that would be GREAT.

Shed some...strobe light?

<.<

>.>

That was bad. I'm sorry.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by GiantRaven
I was so hoping this would say "My strobe light keeps flickering all the time, whats wrong with it?"

Just the idea...

safest bet would be to buy a new one becasue depending on how cheap it actually was it might be more expensive to replace the bulb. Plus there's a chance that might not be the problem.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Man, strobe lights are annoying. Makes my eyes bug out. It also makes me feel like I'm in some kind of old fashioned movie, So I guess it's not all bad.