Page 1 of 4
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070823/ap_on_fe_st/atlanta_sagging_pants

"Baggy pants that show boxer shorts or thongs would be illegal under a proposed amendment to Atlanta's indecency laws. The amendment, sponsored by city councilman C.T. Martin, states that sagging pants are an "epidemic" that is becoming a "major concern" around the country."

They have too much time on their hands.
Last edited by femme fatale at Aug 23, 2007,
"I don't want young people thinking that half-dressing is the way to go. I want them to think about their future."

That guy is a f*cking douchebag. I don't see how baggy pants can effect anyones f*cking future.
It's a ban on sagging pants, not baggy pants. I personally think that people who wear their pants hanging off their asses look like idiots.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Derek <3's You!
"I don't want young people thinking that half-dressing is the way to go. I want them to think about their future."

That guy is a f*cking douchebag. I don't see how baggy pants can effect anyones f*cking future.

"Dress to impress".
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by RPGoof
In prison, if you wear sagging pants, it means you want some... something like that. Teachers at my school like discussing it with us.

Yeah I remember that. I also remember laughing after my math teacher told us that. This was when baggy jeans were "in".
Why not just wear clothes that fits?

Sagging a little bit is ok but when it's like half way down your ass it just looks retarded.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by Derek <3's You!

Although I have to agree, that guy's a moron.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by jpgilbert701

Sagging a little bit is ok but when it's like half way down your ass it just looks retarded.

True but it's still pretty retarded to ban it. If people want to dress that way, then go ahead...even though they look stupid...I don't even know how some guys keep it sagging like that without having them fall all the way down.
I hope this law friggin passes and then starts being adapted everywhere. I'm sick and friggin tired of goin to the store and watchin some moron walk around holdin his belt buckle because his jeans are at his ****ing knees with his ass showing... Little too late to try and hold em up, pull em up, then hold em up. I don't mind when they sag a little, but for christ sakes, I do not want to see your ****ing ass or boxers while going about my business.
heres the solution....

stop dressing in clothes that dont pissin fit....

problem solved..

i think yes.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
what a douche, i wear my pants as low as the next guy and i have to say, i dont do it to look like anyone or anything, and also, my dad works at a prison and yeah, wearing your pants off your ass means you want it in your ass.. and yeah baggy/sagging pants are comfortable.. bitches
disasterpiece
Quote by jpgilbert701

I agree
hola! estas invitado a una fiesta en mis pantalones!
Quote by Mr. Thingy
It's a ban on sagging pants, not baggy pants. I personally think that people who wear their pants hanging off their asses look like idiots.

god i totally agree. baggy pants hanging off the ass looks completely gay. the only ass i wanna be seeing is a girl wearing shorts that like 3 inches long. sagging baggy pants can GTFOut of here
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

At least I won't have to hear about from the public and my local ne-.....

*looks at location*

Dammit.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
"Martin, who is black, said he plans to hold public hearings and vet the proposal through churches, civil rights groups and neighborhood organizations."

What does being black have to do with banning baggy pants?
Quote by Grizzzley
"Martin, who is black, said he plans to hold public hearings and vet the proposal through churches, civil rights groups and neighborhood organizations."

What does being black have to do with banning baggy pants?

Because the ban's talking about sagging, baggy pants, basically the current fashion trend amongst black teens and whatnot.

And for him to be black and fighting against a black trend is "shocking" in the news world.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by femme fatale
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070823/ap_on_fe_st/atlanta_sagging_pants

"Baggy pants that show boxer shorts or thongs would be illegal under a proposed amendment to Atlanta's indecency laws. The amendment, sponsored by city councilman C.T. Martin, states that sagging pants are an "epidemic" that is becoming a "major concern" around the country."

They have too much time on their hands.

But not briefs or regular panties. Shibby.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I like to call them "Ass Saggers"
Since when was it OK to show off your boxers to the public?
They must be criminally insane.
At least hide your boxers.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
lol where I live I think it is legal to walk around in your boxers as long as they are long enough

of course my information on that is my local rock/metal radio station so yeah...
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
o god i would love it baggy pants r so ****ing gross specially when the white kids have that **** makes me sick

im not saying lets all wear tight pants but comn atleast get some f n pants that fit...
Anyone else find the most annoying thing about people wearing their pants so low is that they always seem to have a belt on as well?
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
thats just one more charge cops can add everytime they arrest someone in atlanta.
Man...this guy doesn't even need to write a suicide note. He can just leave a link to this thread on his computer and everyone will understand.
oh yea almost forgot..

EPIC LULZ TO THE MAX.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by ibanez-gnr14
thats just one more charge cops can add everytime they arrest someone in atlanta.

I have to agree. Cops, especially in cities like this, are going to jump every [young] black person they see. Fuckers.
Quote by jetpelkey41
Anyone else find the most annoying thing about people wearing their pants so low is that they always seem to have a belt on as well?

That's the only thing that keeps em up
There was already a thread on this a bit ago. It's a silly law, sagging pants aren't hurting anyone, if people want to dress that way who cares, it's their choice.
i'd sue for my freedom of expression... that's horrible... he just wants media attention probably...

i don't want to wear overly sagging pants but if i want to i should be able to
O NOE NW I C@NT B N WIT D@ CROWD @T TEH $KOOLZ! LIEK NW WUT AM EYE GUNN@ D0?!??!?!1/1?!?!1/!?1?1

****ing finally. I sick of these people's asses. And what pisses me off more is the poseurs (i.e. people who do it to fit in). Why don't they not wear pants if they want to show off their boxers? Or better yet, GET PANTS THAT ACTUALLY FIT!!!!

Although, I do disagree with the bra strap thing. Sometimes that can't be helped. (But then again, why not just not wear clothes that show it)
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS: