Page 1 of 2
Kid, you're a ****ing prick.
Actually, NSR sounds pretty cool to me. They're better than The Exploited.
Also, NSR is not on a major label. So I don't know where you're coming from with the whole sellout thing.
neidnarb11890

i have see your profil now and you have 16 years,

probably never make nothin in your life your a popo punk lovers

and you look loke a clown

serious the world have dont gives a **** about you... ugly loser who think youre the king...
and you are a big liar
Quote by ChAotiKGuit
neidnarb11890

serious the world have dont gives a **** about you... ugly loser who think youre the king...
and you are a big liar

i think that was incredibly unnecassary, first you create a thread asking for peoples opinions on a particular subject, and then you bag on them for having a differing opinion
Quote by ChAotiKGuit
neidnarb11890

and you are a big liar

Stop being a ****in' asshole, you don't even have the balls to post a picture.

This band is kinda eh, they're okay. Definitely better than the Exploited. I mean "Sex and Violence"? Can you think of a stupider song?
I'm not gonna bother responding to all the bull**** you're spewing until you
A.) Post pics of yourself
B.) Post a link to your band

and did I mention that The Exploited are a ****ing disgrace to punk rock
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by ChAotiKGuit
neidnarb11890

and you are a big liar

Honestly, I ****ing agree with the other dude and trust me, man. Age is irreverent when you can't ****in' spell look properly.
Please...please, shut the **** up.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Quote by ChAotiKGuit
neidnarb11890

and you are a big liar

First off, yes, I'm 16. So what? Your profile says you were born in 1985. If that's true, why don't you grow the f*ck up and stop making such childish and immature threads?

Second, yes, I like some pop-punk. So what? The Buzzcocks are pop-punk, and they're amazing. Sorry I'm not a tr00 p0nx like you.

Third, what the **** does my appearance have to do with this argument? I'm sure you look like a clown too, especially if you're tr00 p0nx.

Fourth, I know the world doesn't give a **** about me. It doesn't give a **** about you either. Point?

Fifth, I don't think I'm the king. You're the one being an elitist prick.

Sixth, why am I a liar? What have I lied about?

Seriously, grow up and stop being such a douche.
Quote by ChAotiKGuit
its not one thread about exploited..

i just understand some kids dont know what is punk

EDIT: These kids are just having a good time, why are you picking on them?

Last edited by Doolittle at Aug 24, 2007,
Some pop punk is actually quite good. I personally have no problem with bands that play for money, if it's their decision to use their talent for monetary gain that's their business.

On the subject of selling out, just because a band signs to a major label doesn't mean they have "sold out". Making money for playing music is not a crime. In my opinion a band only "sells out" when they change their music, image, political/religious stance, etc. in order to become more commercially successful. If a band can sign to a major label without changing themselves or getting screwed over financially then good for them, recording on a major label means more people can access your music and frequently better sound quality in your recordings.
(real)Pop-punk is amazing. You just need to find it, you also need to stop being such an elitist prick.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by ChAotiKGuit
neidnarb11890

and you are a big liar

i like all those bands that u listed in your profile but there's tons of good pop punk and non oi! bands as well..

if u ask for people's opinion dont insult them when they give it to you.
quit acting like a metalhead
haha jk
Okay guys, let's all settle down and stick to the topic and not go investigating profiles like creepy stalkers. Okay, now to state my opinion...no I do not like pop-punk of any sort, but to be honest, I also don't like punk, since I feel it was the first step backwards in terms of musical ability. Also, I prefer Classic Rock and Classical, as well as newer bands like the White Stripes and Radiohead, which are more focused on music rather than aggression. I feel that my tastes in music make my imput into whether the groups in question are good or not invalid. It also helps that I have no clue who the hell these bands are.

Hope the imature ones grow up for the sake of the other users.

Global warming at my homework, sir.
Quote by Tele Echoes
Okay guys, let's all settle down and stick to the topic and not go investigating profiles like creepy stalkers. Okay, now to state my opinion...no I do not like pop-punk of any sort, but to be honest, I also don't like punk, since I feel it was the first step backwards in terms of musical ability. Also, I prefer Classic Rock and Classical, as well as newer bands like the White Stripes and Radiohead, which are more focused on music rather than aggression. I feel that my tastes in music make my imput into whether the groups in question are good or not invalid. It also helps that I have no clue who the hell these bands are.

Hope the imature ones grow up for the sake of the other users.

Why the fuck are you in here? Your opinion isn't valid, and you wasted our time.
brnh.bandcamp.com
tele echoes-i think if aggression is the only emotion u think punk music is about you really have no idea what punk is.
and because some of the punk u may have heard is simplistic musically doesnt mean all of it is like that
wait, isnt that Original=punk's band?

they're not bad
and i dont mind pop punk as a genre, or bands signed to big labels(as long as they dont change their image or music for fame)

That being said, i dont like alot of pop punk and 90% of the pop punk on the radio sucks IMO, but it doesnt mean the genre is bad. I hate stupid generic bands like Fall Out Boy who are only in it for money and are tools. But there are pop punk bands that just enjoy making catchy music, and yea they want to make money, but thats not the first reason why they make music. There's plenty of good pop punk around if you're willing to lurk moar

Since the Buzzcocks exist, no statement hating on pop-punk as a whole is valid.
Quote by FireItUp714
wait, isnt that Original=punk's band?

yes it is. the thread starter is just being an asshole because him and original=punk were fighting in the exploited thread and decided to bash his band.

Quote by FireItUp714
, i dont like alot of pop punk and 90% of the pop punk on the radio sucks IMO, but it doesnt mean the genre is bad. I hate stupid generic bands like Fall Out Boy who are only in it for money and are tools. But there are pop punk bands that just enjoy making catchy music, and yea they want to make money, but thats not the first reason why they make music. There's plenty of good pop punk around if you're willing to lurk moar

fall out boy is not pop punk. pop punk is the queers, the ramones, screeching weasel, buzzcocks... newer adicts etc...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Real pop punk is pretty cool. Pop rock bands that are called pop punk to appeal to gullible teenagers can go straight to Hell.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
It depends on what you think is pop punk....from time to time i enjoy listening to Screeching weasel or the Descendents, not every day, but sometimes.
But I don´t like Green Day or blink182 or other bands with a punk image for 10 year old groupies and a castrated singer with an emo hairdress who sign major and becomes rich and richer.
Why isnt this guy banned yet?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by ChAotiKGuit
neidnarb11890

and you are a big liar

Are you 8 years old? You're using school yard taunts like you're still in 3rd grade.

"You're ugly, You're a loser,You look like a clown" GTFO seriously, you're not helping this forum, all you're doing is being an ass hole and an elitist prick. Leave Original=Punk and Neidnarb alone, people like them here, unlike you.

I love pop punk and TS I'm guesing that you haven't heard a lot of good pop punk. The Ergs, The Queers, Screeching Weasel, and The Leftovers are all great bands.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Are you 8 years old? You're using school yard taunts like you're still in 3rd grade.

"You're ugly, You're a loser,You look like a clown" GTFO seriously, you're not helping this forum, all you're doing is being an ass hole and an elitist prick. Leave Original=Punk and Neidnarb alone, people like them here, unlike you.

I love pop punk and TS I'm guesing that you haven't heard a lot of good pop punk. The Ergs, The Queers, Screeching Weasel, and The Leftovers are all great bands.

Indeed. I think I'm gonna start a "UG Pop-Punx" group. on ug space/whatever it's called.
brnh.bandcamp.com

roflcopters at this thread.

and actually, thank you for promoting my bands a pop-punk band, CAUSE THATS WHAT WE ARE DIP****.

i seriously am triying not to fall out of my chair laughing right now XDD

and to quote a great pop-punk band

"you're fat ugly, and an imbicile too, thats why they draw funny pictures of you and talk bad, aobut the other kids.

'cause its a reall cool lcub. AND YOU'RE NOT PART OF IT."
Quote by I_Pwn
Indeed. I think I'm gonna start a "UG Pop-Punx" group. on ug space/whatever it's called.

If you make it, I'll join it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well, when I'm having fun dancing to pop-punk music, you can go get killed and put on display like the fascist you are, chaotic.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by mike2

fall out boy is not pop punk. pop punk is the queers, the ramones, screeching weasel, buzzcocks... newer adicts etc...

Then what is it then? At first i heard it was emo, but then everyones like no, emo is like Lost Prophets and stuff. So then i heard it was pop punk and now its not that either.

From Wikipedia:
"While widely considered to be a pop punk and rock band,[27][28][29] Fall Out Boy is often described as emo.[30][31] Take This To Your Grave and From Under The Cork Tree are both said to have pop punk as well as hardcore punk sounds and influences..."

whatever i dont even know why im talking about this, its not even relevent to the thread and i hate FoB anyways

Take This To Your Grave is agrueably a pop punk album, the rest are not.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

yeah they're pop rock.

like its not a bad hting for a band to be pop rock, its just a genre.

and lostprophets is just an alt rock band.
this is why i hate genres, they just confuse me

early FoB (aka take this to your grave and the one before it, fall out boy's evening out iwth your girlfriend) it much more pop-punk, but they've changed and gone into a catchy pop-rock ideal, which is cool.

if you are into early greenday-style pop-punk/pop-rock, then i suggest eveing out with your girlfriend, its actually a pretty good album.
Page 1 of 2