Page 1 of 3
in my hour of need i beseach the infinate wisdom of the pit for help
ok so heres the thick of the plot
this spring i went to my junior prom, with a friend, and i saved my flower that goes in my jacket (dont ask why, im a sentimental sob) anyway, now im dating the girl ive loved for over a year, (again dont laugh) and i was wondering.. should i give the dried flower thingy to her? as like a symbol of how id wished it was her i was with that night? not some girl thats practically my sister? is it too over the top? or what?
we've only been going out for almost 2 months but guys.. i honestly LOVE her
and i know.. relationship thread but dont report me!
i just didnt feel like using it today.. it annoys me sometimes
and please.. dont flame me too much.. unless its funny flaming that i can sig
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Nothing says love like a shriveled-up flower from a date with another girl.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Nothing says love like a shriveled-up flower from a date with another girl.

Indeed.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by ckellingc
hell no. get her a 11 roses and a plastic rose. tell her you will love her until each and every rose dies.

sex insues

I love you so much for that. Thank you
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
well first im broke and cant afford pretty flowers.. plus im waiting a.... long time to have sex with her.. shes.. different
also like i said.. its more of a symbol.. shes into that sorta thing.. shes one of those 'if my parents would let me id be wiccan (SP?) girls'
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by ckellingc
hell no. get her a 11 roses and a plastic rose. tell her you will love her until each and every rose dies.

sex insues

thats so lame

get her ONE rose
theyrel ike 4 bucks/
Quote by x/taluha
give her a new flower and say that.

thats an idea.. instead of 11 like whatsisface said up there.. my mom has a rose bush i could snitch one or two from..
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by ckellingc

sex insues

That comment was just pure of win nice one dude (and happy b-day :P)
The thing with the dried up rose is sweet, she would love that, but don't give it to her, just show it to her and say what it stands for.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
lol. don't give her a ****ty ass old piece of crap. if you give her flowers, give her new ones that don't suck. i realize the symbolism you intend to imply, but she probably won't. so don't give her a dried up old flower.
Michelangelo193
its like shes into all the rituals and **** but its awesome.. we lay under the clouds and she'll tell me what some group of clouds means to her in a prophetic sense and ill say 'those mean it'll rain sometime in the next 500 years' :P
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by Necrolust
The thing with the dried up rose is sweet, she would love that, but don't give it to her, just show it to her and say what it stands for.

why not give it to her? i dont have any real use.. exept to be able to say 'yeah, i really did go to prom yall' :P
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by x/taluha
thats so lame

get her ONE rose
theyrel ike 4 bucks/

You shuld listen to this guy, he's got the high school romance thing in the BAG! FTW gj man
I'd make up something even more romantic and give her that.

You: "This is the wooden leg of my infamous pirate great-grandfather, it's also a telescope."
Her: "It's only a telesco-
You: *Interupts* I'M TRYING TO SHOW MY FEELINGS THROUGH A GIFT!!!!!!!!!!
Her: Oh, thanks...

If you're not will to work hard and lie, then the relationship is doomed to fail.

Just tell her you love her actually, it works and its free, unlikely after 2 months, but if you believe you are there's no talking you out of it.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by JesusVSMegaman
You shuld listen to this girl, she's got the high school romance thing in the BAG! FTW gj chick

Fixed.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by JesusVSMegaman
You shuld listen to this guy, he's got the high school romance thing in the BAG! FTW gj man

GIRL GIRL
well for me it hasnt been 2 months.. the first time i saw her i said to myself 'damn shes hot' the second time i talked to her i said 'damn shes really sweet and awesome' a year later im totally in love
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by p o e
in my hour of need i beseach the infinate wisdom of the pit for help
we've only been going out for almost 2 months but guys.. i honestly LOVE her
and i know.. relationship thread but dont report me!

I'm sorry, but I HIGHLY doubt that it's love. Although, hearing people my own age say they are in love makes me laugh all over. Honestly, I've seen only one couple that was truly in love at this age, and they don't go around saying "I'm in love, for sure." You're probably in like/lust. The "this girl is different" is usually a sure sign that she's more like your past girlfriends than your past girlfriends were (makes no sense, I know).

My advice, do like someone else suggested, give her a new rose. Giving her the one you had at prom throws up a red flag. Namely, why does he still have that flower, does he like her, does he like me, does he even care about me? Which leads onto stuff like, he won't ever like me, I need to break-up NOW. Girls get finnicky about that stuff.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
cause its kinna creepy
giving her a flower
that she would have no use for at all either
just tell her about it and show her and blah blah blah
and then whens shes not looking through a sack over her tie her up and steal away into the night!
...unless its daylight... then don't do that
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Quote by AngusX
I'm sorry, but I HIGHLY doubt that it's love. Although, hearing people my own age say they are in love makes me laugh all over. Honestly, I've seen only one couple that was truly in love at this age, and they don't go around saying "I'm in love, for sure." You're probably in like/lust. The "this girl is different" is usually a sure sign that she's more like your past girlfriends than your past girlfriends were (makes no sense, I know).

My advice, do like someone else suggested, give her a new rose. Giving her the one you had at prom throws up a red flag. Namely, why does he still have that flower, does he like her, does he like me, does he even care about me? Which leads onto stuff like, he won't ever like me, I need to break-up NOW. Girls get finnicky about that stuff.

true.. aight fine a new one it is.. ok one last gayass question and yall can flame all you want
do colors matter? i mean i can get a new one for free by bummin it offa my moms rose bush (not nice i know but im broke) and i think the ones she has are pink/white
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Naw, color doesn't matter, it's the message conveyed that does. A new one says what you intend, the old one won't. A guy would understand, a girl usually won't, at least, not when she's dating you, plain and simple.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
one other thing AngusX.. i dont know much about love but ive never felt the way i do now.. and ive been in a lot of emotional ****.. she makes me wanna run down the streets singing at the top of my lungs, she makes me wish i was a better guy and that i could do more for her, i love her so much.. sometimes ill just be sittin there thinkin about her and ill cry im so happy.. everytime i say goodbye it tears a hole in my heart that cant be filled till i see her again
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Yeah, it's your first taste. It's most likely not love, it could be, I'd have to see it myself to form my opinion. In the end, it's my opinion, what I think of as people being in love may be different. It really matters how you feel. I just know many people that convince themselves they are in love, or get their first REAL relationship, and immediately think their feelings are love.

Either way, congrats on a good relationship, and good luck with the flowers. Just keep your head on straight, don't go crazy.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
crazii isnt good.. no.. ill be careful.. and thanks man.. happy hunting.. ok closing the thread now
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
I'm a female and I wouldn't like to receive a dead flower...sorry. Maybe she would like it :S
Quote by AngusX

theres also an epidemic of teenagers going around saying that no one there age can be mature enough to be in love like they themselves are trying to prove mature thought

age has nothing to do with it, i told the girl im with i loved her during the 2-3 month we were dating and we've now been together for almost a year and a half, most of that being long distance which only proves how close we are.

anyways...to TS, don't worry so much about what kind of flowers or the meaning behind them. give her flowers when she LEASTS expects it for no reason what so ever other than you just wanna make her happy. i gave my girl a flower that i picked while walking to her house just because i saw it on the side of the rose, and she still has the damn thing.
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Just don't admit to being in love with her just yet. You should do your best to avoid making her uncomfortable in any way shape or form.

If I was you. I'd just simply walk up to you, crack some jokes to make her laugh for a few minutes and then be like "So what are you doing this friday?"

Try it, It costs nothing but a good sense of humor.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Alex The Red
Just don't admit to being in love with her just yet. You should do your best to avoid making her uncomfortable in any way shape or form.

If I was you. I'd just simply walk up to you, crack some jokes to make her laugh for a few minutes and then be like "So what are you doing this friday?"

Try it, It costs nothing but a good sense of humor.

but, there already dating? why does he need to break the ice with his girlfriend?
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Give her the dead, dried up flower and say "Honey, I got you a gift. This represents our relationship in about a month. I love you."

And then set the flower on fire when she's holding it. You know, to show the burning passion that the first month or two has, leading to the innevitable ashes it leaves in the near future.

But good luck in your relationship mate!!
Quote by al3ksandar
dont get her any rose, jus play her a song on ur guitar or somthing

It would be SO much cooler if he played her a song on the rose, instead of on the guitar.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Page 1 of 3