Anyone remember Danger Wanking? There was a thread on it earlier this year. It wasn't like a huge epic thread or anything, but I remember it being pretty popular.

For those of you who do know what it is, my personal record is 24-0, but I'm going to stop, I don't want to risk getting caught. You can join my group here:
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/dangerwank/

For those of you who don't know what it is, Danger Wanking is a game (I guess it could even be considered a sport..) where you masturbate as usual, but when you're just about to finish, you yell out someone's name (mom's, dad's, sibling's) and try to finish, clean up and get out of the room before they catch you in the act.

It's a lot of fun, but I still can't believe I've never been caught.

Discuss.
I've never understood the appeal of this. I live alone and I still lock the door to wank.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
I've never understood the appeal of this. I live alone and I still lock the door to wank.

lol same
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Okay, this is kind of creepy. lol I hope you guys don't like...get "excited" at the chance you might get caught.
pfft....thats lame

REAL danger wanking is when you walk out side naked and start slapping it out in the middle of the street with out getting caught...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
pfft....thats lame

REAL danger wanking is when you walk out side naked and start slapping it out in the middle of the street with out getting caught...

Or when you get caught.
It's more awesome...