Whats the most gruesome, disgusting, evil, or just over the edge thing you've ever seen?
Iuno what i've seen, but i can sum it all up in 2 words.
Drugs
and pot
Drugs aren't gruesome and disgusting.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Hamburgers at McDonalds.... It's just plastic food, I may as well eat some of my Action Men left over from my childhood.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by JesusVSMegaman
Whats the most gruesome, disgusting, evil, or just over the edge thing you've ever seen?
Iuno what i've seen, but i can sum it all up in 2 words.
Drugs
and pot

Uh the first word was just a collective term for the second... And how is pot gruesome?
red asphault 3,4, and 5. ****in sick.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
drugs aren't gruesome.....at all

as far as gruesome goes, i did see a pic of a guy who's wife cut his manhood off when he was sleeping...that seems to fit the m.o......

just thinking of that makes my balls cringe
when i was at my grandma's in colombia the last day i was there this guy was killed in front of her house and he was shot 5x in the head and i saw it from inside the house
Umm... my knee after I cut it with a chainsaw? Or maybe my dad's eye after he got hit in the face with a cat's claw (small crowbar used to dig out nails).
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
when i was at my grandma's in colombia the last day i was there this guy was killed in front of her house and he was shot 5x in the head and i saw it from inside the house

metal...
My dad not being able to climb up a flight of stairs without throwing up the little food inside him.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I've seen Bear Grylls do lots of messed up things
Quote by MetalMusicianAl

Queens represent!!
Quote by l2p_Guitar
This isn't so much something I have SEEN, but google Guts by Chuck Palahniuk.

LINK

omfg......

surely that ain't true....
....omfg
"Guts" has just became my all-time favorite short story...
I don't have a signature
ugh i was at the ****ing orthodontists appointment and they had this surgery of a cat on tv. They pulled out his large intestine or rectum or something and then pulled out feces out of the rectum large intestine thing.
I saw this video of this guy in a motorbike accident, his head was split in two and it like showed his brains and everything, it was pretty gruesome and also random beheading videos ive seen.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
I've seen a lot of things on rotton and websites like that I wish I hadn't. My friends and I went through a curious stage...

They loaded up the American hostage being beheaded by the Islamics, but I couldn't watch I was nearly sick.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by dankhus
"Guts" has just became my all-time favorite short story...

There is something seriously wrong with me. I laughed so fucking hard after I read that article, hahaha

edit: most disgusting was probably kids in the sandbox.
Bas Rutten. Don't mess with that dude.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
aftfermath of someone jumping off of a buiklding on mothers day...

..nice...
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
that "guts" story made me cringe

a lot
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Your mum spreading...

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Oh God why did I give in and read Guts, I feel so sick now.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
I saw a video of what I believe was a North Korean soldier being beheaded and shot. Or, he wasn't exactly beheaded. The executioner (it wasn't an official execution, it was just in the middle of what looked like a field) slit his throat, cutting his windpipe and jugular. Due to the wind pipe being cut, every time the guy would try to take in a breath, you could hear a very high pitched whistling sound coming from him.

Finally, as his body started to die down a bit (literally, of course), the 2 guys that were killing him decided to load the guy full of about 25 rounds of Automatic firepower.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
jokes about some stuff that makes your body very cold, and then very hot.
hate it

Quote by Jekkyl
I saw a video of what I believe was a North Korean soldier being beheaded and shot. Or, he wasn't exactly beheaded. The executioner (it wasn't an official execution, it was just in the middle of what looked like a field) slit his throat, cutting his windpipe and jugular. Due to the wind pipe being cut, every time the guy would try to take in a breath, you could hear a very high pitched whistling sound coming from him.

Finally, as his body started to die down a bit (literally, of course), the 2 guys that were killing him decided to load the guy full of about 25 rounds of Automatic firepower.

saw that to, I was pretty shocked

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------