where did u try to find it?

find them online. it's more selections and its much nicer. www.mouser.com is ur choice.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by vigenharutyunya
no i'm now in russia and i don't thing i could order them on-line...
i just would like prototypes... it'll be easyer

I have no idea what you mean by prototypes, to be totally honest. How about you give us a list of transistors you can get and we can tell you what would work?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by vigenharutyunya
The only transistors i'm sure i can find at this time are 2sk33a and 2sk117.
will they work??

I'm assuming you mean 2SK30A? Neither of those will work, they are JFET's and you need NPN transistors.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by vigenharutyunya
^ yep you'r right
and what about this 2N4401 in place of 2N5088??

It might work, but the HFE is pretty low. You won't get much output.
A low-output booster doesn't sound very useful to me.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^u can get a BC109? why don't u just use those for the fuzz....
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by vigenharutyunya
So what is the pinout of the 2N4401??

Look it up on google.