What should i get 1st oh man... so much tough decisions... i like metal of course ... trash and death metal... tough... you guys choose
personaly, i like ESP alot more... the F series especialy, but the AX series is nice too.. i dont like jackson too much.. no reason.. just do
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
i have an esp. therefore, if you want to be cool, get an esp.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
personally I love jacksons..I've played a few ESP's but they're only at Tom Lee over here and I rarely ever check out Tom Lee, but I have tried some and they're definatly awesome. But as for jacksons, the USA built ones are amazing obviously, and I would definatly buy one if you got the money, the Pro series is awesome too, they're made in japan, but they're still great if you cant afford the select series.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
personaly, i like ESP alot more... the F series especialy, but the AX series is nice too.. i dont like jackson too much.. no reason.. just do

thats funny thats what i was thinking about getting ( f-250) and price range is $400 to $500 or around it.
Last edited by giver1124 at Aug 24, 2007,
Quote by giver1124
thats funny thats what i was thinking about getting ( f-250) and price range is $400 to $500 or around it.

400-500...well the lower end jacksons aren't that great usually (Duncan designed pickups, LFR's, etc) but I dont really know how the lower end ESP/LTD's are (I dont really like the ESP EMG's tho)

I think if you can afford it, go a little higher and get the ESP LTD F-400..its got the EMG 81 set, which is better than the ESP EMG's.
Last edited by !~SlasH~ at Aug 24, 2007,
Dude, the general rule of thumb around here is that if you're getting an LTD, get at least the 400 series. Anything below that is just an overpriced beginners guitar, so to say. Not too good wiring, shoddy build quality, below average wood and etc. Check out the LTD MH-400 or something along that line. Excellent guitar, would serve you more in the long run and also be worth the money. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Jacksons are great as long as you stick to the Pro series. I've never tried an ESP, but compared to the Yamaha's, Kramers etc. I've tried, Jacksons feel the best.
ESP all the way
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
A pro series DK2M if you want a floyd. It has real Duncans too. And I haven't played an ESP or LTD before, but I like Jacksons a lot.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
guess its esp thanks all.. and ill save up a little more money for 400 series
ESP because once you get to the 400 series then you get (with exceptions) EMG humbuckers, Mahogany body, set neck or neck through, you wont get even close to that good of specs with jackson except on a really high model
Gear
ESP Viper 100FM
Line 6 Spider 112
Schecter Hellraiser avenger
Boss Metal Zone