It's probably just a quick song written by whoever was doing the demo. I can guarantee you that a MG won't sound like that, though.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Of course it will with the correct settings. That was recorded using the MG. Used at low volumes and the right settings I'm sure you can get some decent tones out of it.
he wasn't asking about the MG... he wants to know what the song is on that demo sample, but i think its a generic demo song to demonstrate the amp.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by eXperiment63
Of course it will with the correct settings and a professional standard studio with any number of effects and heavy EQing so you'll never get that sound out of it live.

Fixed.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It was just written by whoever made the clips. Post in Tab Talk to get someone to tab it for you.
the tone is still horrible even with all that post production that is obvious on it..
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Yeah those clips have alot of effects and generall one should always take clips from a shop or manufacturer with a big pinch of salt.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
don't make me laugh, That sounds better than my bloody JCM2000! Actually the 2nd 1 does have a bit of the signiature marshall "muddieness"

Try typing in "the mg song" or "all mg" on any tab website or even better, why not just try to learn it by ear!?
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."