This is probably like the title says, the Darkest and most evil song I have ever composed..
I don't know why I composed such a dark song but it's cool.. A guy heard it and almost crapped his pants

Well, clicky on my username in order to hear it..

The song is called The Abyss.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Very good and good quality. I wanna also know what equipmetn/software you use
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
Hmm i like the simple piano scales but eles it sounded hmmm deff not my taste and mutch more borring that my single note music hehehe **sry m8.. i now u rock in somebodys elses universe *(but not mine)

6/10
Quote by GrizBazzen
Hmm i like the simple piano scales but eles it sounded hmmm deff not my taste and mutch more borring that my single note music hehehe **sry m8.. i now u rock in somebodys elses universe *(but not mine)

6/10

Why did you listen to it ? lol..

I Only like GOOD comments

j/k

Thanks man !
heheeh I only liike good crits too heheh buut! i like the melodic in your music.. / i cheat myself to more classisk sounding music using an aprigator in ableton and then control the piano or synth that way) hehe cos i cant play those piano scales (only know one blues scale pn piano and the prdinary c sacel hehe,, diff on guitar ) butt still u rock on and thats good but tAke 2 sek to listen to my slow music and give it a crit in a post below this one..
Quote by insideac

*picks up jaw from the floor*