Sounds like a whammy pedal to me...
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
I doubt it, but he could be pushing the neck outwards.

That or perhaps a pedal, I'm not sure to be honest because it sounds like a whammy bar, but his guitar doesn't have one.

And this guy is my favourite guitarist on Youtube.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
that's not a technique, he's using a Digitech Whammy Pedal.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
It seems he is sliding his hand up the neck.

Quote by civildp1
that's not a technique, he's using a Digitech Whammy Pedal.

I thought that it was the pedal but I wasn't sure. So 100% sure?
That guy is Flea, only on guitar, only younger. But look at him.

Actually more of a mix between flea and actionman.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

I thought that it was the pedal but I wasn't sure. So 100% sure?

98% sure.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yea is a whammy pedal. I have one and i do that all the time. Its made my digitech, a lot of the greats have one.
Quote by civildp1
98% sure.

Sounds like a pedal, I've tried everything and I'm coming to the conclusion it is. But 2% tells mes to leave this thread open for anyone else to have a say.
That was good...

and yes it was a Whammy
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Sounds like a pedal, I've tried everything and I'm coming to the conclusion it is. But 2% tells mes to leave this thread open for anyone else to have a say.

well the whammy pedal can make that exact noise, and he's not doing anything with his hands that could cause those multi-octave jumps. I'm not 100% because I cant see his feet.
Quote by 7daycrisis
That guy is Flea, only on guitar, only younger. But look at him.

Actually more of a mix between flea and actionman.

that made me gaglaugh!