is it a 45 or an LP
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'd say go to a professional and ask his opinion. It may be worth a small fortune, or not much at all.

Also depends on what quality it is.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by grunger
Lp

I just did some research, and elvis didn't release any recordings at all until 1954, and his first LP was released until like 1956, so I'm pretty sure you've got the year wrong. There was an Elvis Christmas Album released in 1957 that might be the same as yours. I don't have a clue about how much it might be worth. My guess would be like $20.

Edit: I just noticed your location. Probably worth way more in Australia than the US. Take it to a kitsch collector and see how much they'll give you.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Aug 24, 2007,