So I was on the Damageplan forum, and I linked my MySpace, which had the video of Dime getting shot. This is the private message I was sent:

By posting your Myspace page on this message board, you are linking that live video footage of Dimebag's shooting to our board, and that is very offensive to me and all of us here. I am not going to tell you to remove that footage from your MySpace page, but if you post here and you keep that MySpace page link on this board, linking this board to that piece of **** video footage, you will be banned by the Administration. Dimebag was a great friend to many of us including myself. No such links to this video footage are allowed.... those words are from Vinnie Paul himself...No Tolerance for it!!!!

If you want to re-post that post, fine, but do it without your MySpace link. As long as you have that video footage on your MySpace page, you cannot post that MySpace link here.

DPR - moderator

Whoops. >_<
Pwned
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Don't you feel like a bitch.
Founder of The Reverend Maynard Club-save the carrots!
PM me or diminishedfaith to join.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
i understand it was a terrible event for fans of pantera, the band members, his friends, and i understand they dont like getting reminded but theyre suppressing the truth. I understand if you TS were making offensive remarks or saying "oh yeah Im happy that happened!" (dont understand why you would if you did lol), but you werent purposely putting your myspace page there to depict the video of dimebag getting shot, you were just sharing the url.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
i understand it was a terrible event for fans of pantera, the band members, his friends, and i understand they dont like getting reminded but theyre suppressing the truth. I understand if you TS were making offensive remarks or saying "oh yeah Im happy that happened!" (dont understand why you would if you did lol), but you werent purposely putting your myspace page there to depict the video of dimebag getting shot, you were just sharing the url.

Nah, I was pretty much going, "Hey, check out my MySpace." And I had the link.

I totally didn't expect to get blasted by the mods over there.
Quote by thembones16
Don't you feel like a bitch.

Damn... change your frickin' avatar!!!

The mods there seem almost harsher than the mods of this other fun I know..
i think you got what you deserved, dont post a video of someone getting shot to his/her former friends
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by DeathForAll
Nah, I was pretty much going, "Hey, check out my MySpace." And I had the link.

I totally didn't expect to get blasted by the mods over there.

well i mean it wasnt intentional i bet you didnt even remember you had that video on your profile but in a way it could be considered ignorant as well.
yeah i wasnt a close friend of his or anything, but ive met his brother before, and he seemed like a nice guy who loved his brother, and i cant see him being to happy to be reminded of the night, and im sure dimes friends feel the same
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by paulvxD
Damn... change your frickin' avatar!!!

The mods there seem almost harsher than the mods of this other fun I know..

I'm good thanks.

On the subject of avatars
Yours looks like a cloud having it's first period.
Founder of The Reverend Maynard Club-save the carrots!
PM me or diminishedfaith to join.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
^You've obviously never seen the Random Movie (or whatever it's called)
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Ferrarone
i think you got what you deserved, dont post a video of someone getting shot to his/her former friends

He didn't post the vid, he just put a link to his myspace which had the vid on it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I completely understand it.

Why would you want to see a video of one of your best friends being shot? I know I'd want to take it down, and I would know that he was shot.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
to savage nights - dude he wasnt doing that on purpose he forgot he had the video on his myspace all he did was post the link to his myspace to add people not to purposely depict and remind of the shooting
I don't really care TS

phail
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by sebastian_96
^You've obviously never seen the Random Movie (or whatever it's called)

rejected.
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.