HI guys!

I bought a guitar off ebay (i was the highest bidder) but the guitar has not arrived yet

The guy told me he sent the guitar on thursday 16, so it's been more than a week and nothing. the guitar should have arrived in 3-5 days so I'm worried

the bigger problem is that the guy has not been answering my mails since he sent the guitar. he has 180 feedback, 98,9% positive so I don't want to believe that he fooled me

what should I do? contact ebay?
Quote by Slinov
be patient, keep e-mailing him

what he said.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Quote by Slinov
be patient, keep e-mailing him

Pretty much that, and no, if your in the states, a week or a bit more seems about right.
also check your junk email box, there is a chance he's been emailing you direct and your pc doesn't like him. That happened to me once and i started getting angry and was about to report him. It was pretty embaressing when i realised what had happened. That and do what everyone else is saying
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
i'm in europe. the guitar comes from germany to portugal. DPD (the company that makes he transportation) says in the website that it takes 3-5 days.

I ordered some other things from germany. they were sent monday and they arrived yesterday - 3 days later (not the same company though). So I think something happened

well thanks. I'll wait a bit longer for it then
Did he give you a tracking number to follow the shipment? Providing it does arrive, be sure to check the post mark date before leaving bad feedback. It may not be the guy's fault (although he certainly should have returned your emails).

I actually sold a guitar on ebay a couple of weeks ago. The guy never paid me, so all he's getting is a strike.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
Quote by Tweak88
i'm in europe. the guitar comes from germany to portugal. DPD (the company that makes he transportation) says in the website that it takes 3-5 days.

I ordered some other things from germany. they were sent monday and they arrived yesterday - 3 days later (not the same company though). So I think something happened

you can never predict the postal services. wait a while longer, if you still havent got it in a week or so and he hasn't responded to your emails, then start considering reporting or further action.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
no he didn't give me any tracking number. I asked for it some days ago but he doesn't answer my mails

I spoke to him about payment and shipping fore some days after auction ended. never talk to him after he send me a mail telling he had sent the guitar. he never answered since that
Last edited by Tweak88 at Aug 24, 2007,
see if he hasn't replied to ANYTHING, its possible he could be away on holiday, or his computer broke? :/

im to used to my dad using ebay! lol
Top lel.
how do I see if he has replied to anything?

I checked the trash e-mail folder, and there's nothing from him there
Last edited by Tweak88 at Aug 24, 2007,
I would never recommend buying anything that expensive from eBay, especially a guitar, but give it another week or so. With feedback like that, I'm sure he won't have tried to scam you.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Did you already pay for the item?

If he does not respond after 2 weeks, file a claim against him. If you paid using paypal or the ebay payer, your transaction will be recorded. You will get your money back, if fraudulent actions have occurred.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...