so i went to a guitar shop to buy some strings mine were all black and i asked them for some d'addario 12-54s and they told me they did'nt have them but i already was there a week ago and they didn't have them so i just bought a set of dean markley 12-54s not knowing that only the 2 e-strings were the same as the d'addarios and on the package it didn't say the g string is wound(!). so when i got home i realised all that but still put the strings on and then when i played all strings were buzzing like mad and the g string was damn hard to bend.
i just had my guitar set up for 12 54s and now it's buzzing llike sh*t! i'm not going to set my guitar for those strings now!! what do you think? i unfortunately didn't take the paper you get when you buy something(sry i'm from germany) but i think i'm going there tomorrow and tell them they should better give me some f****ing d'addarios for 2 dollars ! should i do that?

I am so pi**ed!
I guess the lesson here is never settle for less that you want, e.g. dont just buy something because they dont have what you want, go else where or buy online.

I doubt they will replace them or anything as you installed the strings and they are now used.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
its just strings, not that big of a deal. just tough it out until you can get some more
Gear
ESP Viper 100FM
Line 6 Spider 112
Schecter Hellraiser avenger
Boss Metal Zone