The Music is an alternative rock group from Leeds, England.

They began playing in 1999, and in 2001 released a demo. Based on this demo, NME stated that they were the best unsigned band in Britain.

Their music varies from dance-rock to hard-rock. So far they have had 4 releases (Not including singles):

1. You Might As Well Try To F**k Me EP
2. The People EP
3. Self-titled debut.
4. Welcome To The North.

Dave Grohl, of Foo Fighters, is a huge fan of the band, and used the band's single "The People" as the last warm-up song at ALL of the 2005 Foo Fighters gigs.

Check 'em out!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Good band. "The Walls Get Smaller" is intense.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I'm in your thread, necrobumping.

Awesome band (a bitch to searchbar for though). I love Welcome To The North, such a great album. I only have that and S/T though, anybody got Strength In Numbers? If so, thoughts?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at May 21, 2009,
I got their self titled album a while back. At first I really didn't like it, not sure why, perhaps the dance-ish influence. It has certainly grown on me though, it's really damn catchy too.
Their name makes Googling them a bitch.
I quite liked The People, and was played quite a bit when it came out - but then they just kind of disappeared from the radio.
Quote by Fraz01
I got their self titled album a while back. At first I really didn't like it, not sure why, perhaps the dance-ish influence. It has certainly grown on me though, it's really damn catchy too.

Yea, they pack a lot of energy into their songs too. Just listen to Cessation

Also, Into The Night is a fantastic, fantastic song.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
They're those guys who did that song "Breakin'" in like 2004, right?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.