So I just ordered this 3rd hand capo that can capo individual strings, into open tunings. Does anybody have one, and if so can you give me some advice on how to use it more effectivley. It would be greatly appreciated.
I just can't figure out any posistions that it sounds good at, and its just really frustrating, i wish there was someone with expirence with this devil product
well is it finding cool positions? or getting the thing to work? for positions, try the normal alt tunings it would be good for open E it sounds like. problem being of course that it eats fretboard space. i dont know. sorry no help.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
I really can't see hte point in it, cause you can't use a slide with it as your slide would have to be the shape of the chord
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
how are u using it?

i looked at the instruction site. seemed long winded but fairly straightforward.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011