Okay so the drive is like 14 hours and i need to know the best way to download shows, the simpsons preferrably.Torrents suck they always go at 1kb per sec and get stuck at 0 forever usually.Is there any good site to download shows/seasons of shows free? Btw, im going to buy an adapter so i can plug my laptop into the car, incase ur wondering.
if your behind a router make sure your ports are forwarded
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
have you tried the piratebay.org torrent file with a good program to extract them? because it sounds like u just have a bad connection..theres not really any places that give out free **** man u can d/l stuff from limewire.
Quote by Muphin
Jupiter is a fat bitch. We should nuke it.

jersey girls arent trash ...trash gets picked up
staten island doesnt really exist its just a reflection of the fumes from jersey on the water caused by the movement of the sun
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
umm, i know a place, but its also a forum so i cant put it on here, so ill pm it to you. oh and btw, why are you going to boston. i lived there for a little bit whil e i was going to berklee. its a great city. oh and it took me like 14 hours to get there from ohio, where are you from?
Quote by capsfan17
if your behind a router make sure your ports are forwarded

How??
Yes, i am behind a router..
Quote by PTfan
How??
Yes, i am behind a router..

google port forwarding
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by chea_man
umm, i know a place, but its also a forum so i cant put it on here, so ill pm it to you. oh and btw, why are you going to boston. i lived there for a little bit whil e i was going to berklee. its a great city. oh and it took me like 14 hours to get there from ohio, where are you from?

Actually, I'm going cause my brother is starting college there at New England Conservatory.He's going for music composition.And I'm from South Jersey.
Quote by PTfan
Actually, I'm going cause my brother is starting college there at New England Conservatory.He's going for music composition.And I'm from South Jersey.

new england conservatory, if its the place i think it is, is literally right next to one of the berklee buildings. its a really nice shcool. and i pmed you that link.
Quote by chea_man
new england conservatory, if its the place i think it is, is literally right next to one of the berklee buildings. its a really nice shcool. and i pmed you that link.

Thanks alot man