myspace.com/twentyonegun

or you can listen on this site, i have a band profile, just click on my profile. But I only have 2 songs up on here, but four on the myspace. Please listen and get back to me and tell me what you think.
at first listen wow how original is that chord progression? heard it like a million times. and the guys voice not all that great sounding. but hey if u wanna sound like any other band and not be original then there u go. great recording quality though
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
wouldn't call it grunge either
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
it all sounds the same
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
promises and last but not least soudn alot aliike, specaily start,, its not exactly what i would call erm original, its the same as everything esle, try making your own sound, and its deff not grunge
Quote by riffmasterjosh
at first listen wow how original is that chord progression? heard it like a million times. and the guys voice not all that great sounding. but hey if u wanna sound like any other band and not be original then there u go. great recording quality though

I agree w/ him
I turned off Velvet Underground for that. You could have at least tried to make it sound like grunge and not the same whiny crap I could hear on the radio.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Not too bad, I liked it. It's better than what I hear on the fkin TV and Radio.
Well first off thanks for all the responses, even though most people were asshole's and gave no tips or recommendations for improvement. As of our songs, our singer has never had lessons, because he doesn't have the money for it right now, and he's been only singing for a year. We went to a small house studio and the guy there made our songs a lot less powerful and grungy then they usually are live. But hey, would you rather have bands like us, or another ****ing scene/emo/screamo band? At least we're playing a 90's influenced style. We're all between the ages of 16 and 17 and this band has only officially been together for about 6 months, so give us time, we're trying. But once again, thanks for the attention.
emo has been around since the 80s. but yes I am getting sick of all the poser jock rock ****. grunge is a pretty stupid label as well.
I say just keep at it. most of the people on here will be aging guitar wankers anyways.

nice job. hope that was encouraging instead of patronizing.
Yeah that really wasn't grunge, it was kind of unoriginal and boring. The singer is okay. It definitely doesn't sound grunge. The guitar is pretty much boring and sounds overused. So if you're looking for feedback: get a more unique sound, don't label yourself as grunge, and don't get so offended when people call your music ****, this is UG afterall.
ok coming from a fellow "grunger" or what ever you'd like me to be called. you singer sounds more emo but doesn matter.... i seriously think in ur song last but not least sounds like a rip off of teen spirit the chorus part..
not bad, but not really grunge.

kinda like Augustana, but with more hard edge, like the Vaselines or newer Sonic Youth
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.