somebody please helppp
iv just got vista and tryed downloading photoshop
and when i go to the download file it says its empty unless in the file before i click compatability files, which brings them up, but says they are incomplete it has done this for both guitar pro and photoshop.
it doesnt do this for movies tho
please help

thanks
It's called piracy, and it's illegal. Vista has you.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Guitar-God-Elf
somebody please helppp
iv just got vista and tryed downloading photoshop
and when i go to the download file it says its empty unless in the file before i click compatability files, which brings them up, but says they are incomplete it has done this for both guitar pro and photoshop.
it doesnt do this for movies tho
please help

thanks
^there's your problem...i haven't heard a single person tell me that they were glad they got vista
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
^there's your problem...i haven't heard a single person tell me that they were glad they got vista

just got a brand new laptop with vista, its pretty nice no problems,
windows media center is ****ing amazing,
Vista isnt really that bad
BitLord isn't compatible with vista as far as I've tried, use uTorrent, it's faster anyway :P
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Quote by GuitarHero0715
just got a brand new laptop with vista, its pretty nice no problems,
windows media center is ****ing amazing,
Vista isnt really that bad
i dunno i've never used it. i've just heard so many people complaining about it. i'm plenty happy with XP and have no plans on getting vista
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
BitLord has worked fine with my Vista but sometimes it does that. Just use uTorrent, that's what I used.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i dunno i've never used it. i've just heard so many people complaining about it. i'm plenty happy with XP and have no plans on getting vista

it really doesnt matter to me, as long as its not ME or 95,
xp and vista are both good, vista is just flashier,
i likea da flashy
It seems that if i ask people in person what Vistas like they think its good, if i go on the internet then everyone just says how crap it is.
Quote by Guitar-God-Elf
argh, this is annoying i dont want to spend £300+ just for photoshop

then use Utorrent? I use it with Vista and it works fine Bitlord didn't so I changed software
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Quote by tymoo22
then use Utorrent? I use it with Vista and it works fine Bitlord didn't so I changed software

how long does it take to download utorrent?
and there isnt anything on google about this problem
Google stinks >_> Yahoo is where its at lol
Utorrent is probably the smallest torrent software you can find, no installer or nothin. Download it and run it.