I like your "argument" with the site that you typed in the box...
it just hates you.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
i submitted a review ages ago, and the editor who checked it changed loads of words like that and half of them made for awful grammar etc. no idea why though!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by Zephyyr
I like your "argument" with the site that you typed in the box...
it just hates you.

Ah, so it's a personal vendetta then.
Quote by Acid_Paint
Ah, so it's a personal vendetta then.

Exactly. Your best bet is to sacrifice small mammals to it and dance around a fire.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
Quote by Zephyyr
Exactly. Your best bet is to sacrifice small mammals to it and dance around a fire.

I've been making bizarre sacrifices for Javascript for too long now! There must be justice!
You use an old IE for crying out loud, it doesn't have the required extensions and Add-onns etc..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
You use an old IE for crying out loud, it doesn't have the required extensions and Add-onns etc..

Oh yes, because Internet Explorer 6+ is so old and retro and totally not in fashion anymore. *talk to the hand* And Javascript only works with Internet Explorer 9 and higher right?

The issue is that the lyrics box needs at least 250 characters or so accoring to another user of the site, I'll just try again. =]
Alright, the deed is done. I hope they publish my incredibly meaningless 250+ character essay on instrumental music.