I worked a summer job, and Have enough money to buy one of these. How is it, and is it worth it. how does it compare to the boss GT-8.
I have had a Pod Xt Live for years now and i love it. i would however hold on for a few because i have heard that Line 6 is putting out a new version of the Pod. now this is jusr rumor, but the guy at guitar center said that they do have a Pod X3 in the computer with no release date.

I would wait and see what line 6 does before i go out and buy one.
Quote by Syrnix
I have had a Pod Xt Live for years now and i love it. i would however hold on for a few because i have heard that Line 6 is putting out a new version of the Pod. now this is jusr rumor, but the guy at guitar center said that they do have a Pod X3 in the computer with no release date.

I would wait and see what line 6 does before i go out and buy one.

if this is true, i would also recommend waiting, while the PODxt live is an awesome device.

they usually have a podxt or podxtl setup at Guitar Center, so check it out and see if you like it. however, if it's just a brand new floor model that they just put out there recently or no one has messed with the settings, don't judge your decision on that. the presets the podxtl comes with are horrible, and don't represent much of what the piece of equipment can actually do.

i can't really say anything about the boss, except i've heard the effects on it are really good alone, so you can use it just as various pedals hooked up to your amp.
many will recommend the gt-8. I haven't tried both, but base on the soundclips I've heard, I like the podxtl better.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I was just on Line 6's website and it is not rumor it is fact that they are releasing a new Pod some time in september. I heard it has the same amp models as the XT but it has a bunch of new features like two amps at once. if you are going to get a Pod you want to wait for the new one.