Hey fellas....

I was just wondering, does anyone else has a problem playing (especially sliding) on low E string? I find it that the string always slides off the fret and makes an awful noise.

Reason why I ask is because I think my guitar might not be well set up and I read that if it is badly set up then playing some strings maybe difficult. So I was wondering if it could be that or if its just my poor technique

Thanks for all the replies in advance

Klugzy
Quote by Guitar_Jester
I think it's your guitar...

I think it's his playing

just practice TS, everyone has trouble with that
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
I am willing to admit that its my playing :P only playing for just over a month. Hope its my playing, no spare cash to fix my guitar right now....damn uni season
if you've only been playing a month it's likely your playing.. just practice.. I know when i had first started playing i did that a lot
Just remember to use the lightest possible touch ever... I played acoustic for a while and developed a heavy press with my finger. When I got my electric, I accidentally bent every string I tried to fret because I was pushing so hard.

It's a good thing to start early on
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.