Page 1 of 2
that's emotional. I'm at a point where I'm ready to give up on major things in my life, like friends, Christianity, etc. and I just need a strong, emotional song to listen to. It'll help me calm down.
No I'm not emo, no I'm not suicidal. I'm just having a rough time.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
unintended, falling down, hate this and i'll love you - muse (well pretty much the whole showbiz album is pretty emotional)
Quote by aaron13
smoke some pot.

Drugs are for drop-out fags. They kill, and they probably suck. And are illegal.
They're just wrong.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
umm well in all honesty every song is emotional, but for your situation i think that Mad Wolrd song would be good. I cant remeber who its by but its in the gears of war commercial lol

Quote by CamPie
Drugs are for drop-out fags. They kill, and they probably suck. And are illegal.
They're just wrong.

I know alot of people who have successful careers but smoke pot, yes it can kill but alcohol is worse and its legal. It's fair if you don't do it, i don't... well havent for over a year but in all honesty it is a good mood changer. It has helped countless people through rough times. It's just a matter of not depending on it to get you through every time your down. So don't be so quick to judge something you don't really know just because the law tells you not too. The law isn't always right.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Last edited by davidson22 at Aug 24, 2007,
Quote by CamPie
They're just wrong.

I like your style.

I don't know what kind of music you're into, but Judgement of Heaven by Iron Maiden helped calm me down during a really rough time. Check it out.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
"Puff the Magic Dragon"

I love that song, it makes me happy every time I hear it. Kinda sad, really.

Quote by Dr.Jimmy
The Who
and all musics emotional

Not techno
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Stand-Poison
All These Things That I've Done-The Killers
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by CamPie
They're just wrong.

But everyone else is doing it ;-)

/peer pressure
Just write your own song. That'll help you deal with it.
I've seen one million toilets...

AND I ROCKED THEM ALL!
Quote by Dr.Jimmy
techno's not music it's noise and I can prove it

what do you call any instrument then? all the do is make noise, thats what music is.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

Quote by †death_boy†
Just write your own song. That'll help you deal with it.

But I suck at music =(
I'd get too frustrated. I wouldn't have the patience.

These songs are good (I can't find some), but they're not really what I'm looking for...I dunno what I'm really looking for...but keep on offering songs.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
Quote by davidson22
what do you call any instrument then? all the do is make noise, thats what music is.

Isn't music organized sound? Unless it's like discordant or something, but still.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
A Better Place, A Better Time- Streetlight Manifesto

Caution: Dangerous Curves Ahead- Maylene and the Sons of Disaster

All Downhill From Here- New Found Glory

A Monument Encased in Ash- The Showdown

No Brains- Sum 41

Dust to Dust- The Misfits

All to Blame- Sum 41

Cries of the Past Album- Underoath
Evans Blue - Cold (but i'm still here)
Breaking Benjamin - Forget It ... - Forever ... - Rain... - Break My Fall... alot of BB has helped me
Alive Cooper - Brutal Planet
Killswitch Engage - The Arms of Sorrow or The End of Heartache

i will post more when i think of them, im not at my computer so i dont have my music to look at
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by CamPie
They're just wrong.

1 - Have you met every single pot user? No? Don't say they're all drop out fags then.
2 - Marijuana doesn't kill.
3 - The government is not a god. They're people, like us, and they make mistakes. Just because something's illegal doesn't mean it's bad.
4 - Nothing is 'just wrong'.

I don't want to get into any arguments about this, I just wanted to say that.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
1 - Have you met every single pot user? No? Don't say they're all drop out fags then.
2 - Marijuana doesn't kill.
3 - The government is not a god. They're people, like us, and they make mistakes. Just because something's illegal doesn't mean it's bad.
4 - Nothing is 'just wrong'.

I don't want to get into any arguments about this, I just wanted to say that.

wow.. you said... almost the exact same thing i did
Quote by Burtonjp

hollow years (live at budokan) by Dream theater, when that solo kicks on you'll be amazed.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by Bowlingforcerea
Under the bridge

Red hot chili peppers

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by davidson22

I didn't see your post

Do I get a high five?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by davidson22

But you didn't have numbers.
I've seen one million toilets...

AND I ROCKED THEM ALL!
Quote by whalepudding
I didn't see your post

Do I get a high five?

will that do? lol
Quote by Burtonjp

More Than a Feeling by Boston always calms me down.

Here's my advice to you: read The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz. It's a short book that I can almost guarantee will help if you are open minded. It helped me in the same situation and I'm sure it will help you as well. If you're thinking of giving up Christianity, it can be tough. I want you to remain Christian so I think you should do some research on how the Bible coincides with history. I saw a thing about it on the History Channel and it just absolutely blew my mind. I couldn't believe how much proof we have that prove all that Jesus did and that the Bible is 100% factual and historically accurate. All the current events and the Bible's profecies and fortellings coincide in amazing ways.

Good luck; hope I could help.

Remember to read The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz.
Otis Redding - Sitting On The Dock [ Not sure of the exact song title...]
Shinedown - Burning Bright
Most of Becoming the Archetype's first album is amazing metal type stuff...Ex Nihilo's solo make me want to punch babies...in a good way and Nights Sorrow is a very sad acoustic guitar piece...Pantera's cover of Planet Caravan sounds very sad and such...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The Noose - A Perfect Circle, I love that song
Dirty - Hurt, if you want a kinda angry one
To Be Me - American Head Charge
Creep - Radiohead, a pretty sad one, to me anyway

And most any good coldplay, its what I listen to when I'm feeling down
I will make you change your mind.

Quote by wizards?
*e-hugs mindchanger*
"you're still awesome"
What are you down about? That'd make it easier to recommend a better song.
Quote by Liberation
I like your style.

What a surprise. Both of you are blithering idiots willing to ignore facts and logic, I suppose. Makes sense to me.

Anyway:

http://www.myspace.com/deadcandance

I'd recommend every song on there except American Dreaming...very...emotional music. (although all music is emotional so whatevar.) Unique stuff.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Page 1 of 2