Bah you can actually join the 4chan raid group (who prank calls everything that moves) on irc.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Honestly, I fail to see the comedy in Barrell Rolls, An Hero, Icy Hot, The Pool's closed due to aids, IMMA CHARGIN MAH LASER, O RLY? and many other internet phenomenons. They aren't funny, rather than just immature, ill-thoughted and useless.
Quote by The Madcap
Honestly, I fail to see the comedy in Barrell Rolls, An Hero, Icy Hot, The Pool's closed due to aids, IMMA CHARGIN MAH LASER, O RLY? and many other internet phenomenons. They aren't funny, rather than just immature, ill-thoughted and useless.

It's basically an "insider joke" thus dubbed meme. They used to be funny.
especially "the pools closed" on the habbo hotel raid.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by The Madcap

If you know the 4chan stuff that it sprouted from it's much funnier. Until it's been overdone to death.

Anyway, best call on the Tom Green show ever:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mlZydYteF8&mode=related&search=
Quote by The Madcap

Oh don't be such a kill joy

I find them kind of funny when I'm bored
Quote by The Madcap

SHOOP DA WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP does not give you a case of the lulz?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Incardito
It's basically an "insider joke" thus dubbed meme. They used to be funny.
especially "the pools closed" on the habbo hotel raid.
I know how they all started, because I know the internet user who W.T. Snacks likes so much, but I still fail to see the comedy.
Quote by .SLAVE.
I'm calling him on the 27th when the show comes back.

good luck getting passed the answering machine, I called him atleast 100x and I never got passed (every day) although some of my buds got passed (lots of them are the voices of the people pranking him on those vids )

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by Habs
PaulvxD grow up and suck my dick. LOL wtf.. i saw ur pics, u r like 6 years old. BYE

?

I am 13

That one pic of me in 1996 was when I was like 2..

Why would you want me to suck your dick? Are you a homosexual?
Quote by Habs
PaulvxD grow up and suck my dick. LOL wtf.. i saw ur pics, u r like 6 years old. BYE

Stay cool eh? Don't be a jerk.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by Incardito
good luck getting passed the answering machine, I called him atleast 100x and I never got passed (every day) although some of my buds got passed (lots of them are the voices of the people pranking him on those vids )

I'm going to ask Tom to have an Organized Rhyme reunion
If he does not
I will play a goat sex sound clip on a loop until he hangs up
Quote by .SLAVE.
I'm going to ask Tom to have an Organized Rhyme reunion
If he does not
I will play a goat sex sound clip on a loop until he hangs up

I suggest loud nigra, it'll get a better reaction

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
I don't care if it's an internet meme, that was ****ing hilarious

Memes get really lame on the internet, but if used in real life it can be hilarious.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation
I don't care if it's an internet meme, that was ****ing hilarious

Memes get really lame on the internet, but if used in real life it can be hilarious.

hell yeah!

I barely know anybody that knows memes

My favorite IRL is "IDK, my bff Jill?"
That one is hilarious used in real conversation

unsuspecting friend: "So who'd you go to the mall with yesterday?"

me: "eye-dee-kay my bee-eff-eff Jill!"

unsuspecting friend: "o_o

haha"
Those who participate in /b/tard memes fail at life.

"I can't be creative or witty on my own, so I'll repeat stupid meaningless phrases that some 35-year-old virgins on the internet say are funny! Jee whiz I sure am smart and interesting, not lacking in personality at all!"
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Man, when Olivia Munn was on that show, they got prank-called so much. I felt really bad for her.
STFU about 4chan.

"Raid's a-comin'. I can feel it in mah old bones..."
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
STFU about 4chan.

"Raid's a-comin'. I can feel it in mah old bones..."

UG's mods are more than man enough to handle 4chan's army of noobs.

"The thousand nations of the 4chan army descend upon you! Our spam shall block out the sun!"

"...then we will ban in the shade."

Edit: Also...fuck 4chan.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Those who participate in /b/tard memes fail at life.

"I can't be creative or witty on my own, so I'll repeat stupid meaningless phrases that some 35-year-old virgins on the internet say are funny! Jee whiz I sure am smart and interesting, not lacking in personality at all!"

man, i agree.

this whole chan fascination is f*cking stupid.
Quote by musicianamedave

"The thousand nations of the 4chan army descend upon you! Our spam shall block out the sun!"

That was great...
I'm a person.
Quote by musicianamedave

Eh. Suit yourselves.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
I've heard about the people who actually start these memes. Someone I know used to actually go to the 4chan forums before they were mainstream, and the people who start these jokes...let's just say their social life isn't something to behold in awe.